“Super Fun if You Love Dancing”
Review of Neon Cactus

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Neon Cactus
Saint Louis, Missouri
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Super Fun if You Love Dancing”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Listen up peeps, if you don't like loud club music and dancing this ain't your joint. However! If you do, you'll love this place! I went with a big group of people and we had a BLAST! I never had to wait for a drink that long, 5-7 minutes tops and that place was PACKED!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Cryptic_Tourist

36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“The Truth”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The picture is not the Neon Cactus. The piano bar is the reason to come here. Bruce Barker is amazing. The place is very big but it looks like it is almost empty. Everyone is in the Piano Bar Room. Howell at the Moon is a joke. I bring friends from Indianapolis and they are amazed about how much fun they have.

There is a $5 cover, but well drinks are under $3 with tip. Can't beat that.

Highly recommended.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Jnotoras
“Overall expriance was good except bar”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I had amazing night I been going out their since past 3 years most of time same problem I see their. wait wait wait for your drink., last night I waited 30 mint for my drink. First bartender I had was so rude he refused me to serve causw after 30 mint wait I told him to give me drink. feel like its non- profit organization. I understand it was busy night n all but overall it's about services n money. hope that mangment fix this problem .

West Lafayette, Indiana
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Standard College Club with an Attitude”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

The Neon Cactus is a popular college-aged dance club with a piano 'lounge.' On Thursday nights, the busiest night, the drinks are cheap and the place is crowded. You will find many types of people: Jersey Shorers, fratrority types, wallflowers, and sadly, more loose girls and hungry guys than spring break at panama city...

The problem I have with this place is the staff. They often come across as arogant; the whole place comes across as arogant, not my type, but maybe yours. I know they have a tough job but their attitude can make Thursday night just plain unpleasant.

Pros: cheap drinks, plenty of people dancing, and an entertaining albeit cocky piano bar

Cons: may wait 10 minutes for a drink, unrelaxed environment, and self-serving staff

Visited October 2011
Rossville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lame”
Reviewed October 8, 2008

The neon cactus is for little wannabe clubbers. It is sooooo childiah and lame...want a real club then head out to Cali or NY. Where the people are mature for a change............

5 Thank HollyJesse