Two employees held the door open for my kids and I when we arrived mid week for lunch. They followed us in, stowed their half smoked cigarettes and took up their station behind the register and grill. Fortunately the cook slipped his hands into some plastic gloves. Food was mediocre at best, basic meat and pita gyro. Greek salad was chopped head lettuce, a few olives, feta and a cucumber. Nothing special at all and not cheap or fresh. As we were leaving same idiots at door with smokes in hand. Followed customer number 2 into resturant only they didn't bother with gloves for him. Bare hand touch of all his food after they were done with their smoke break. Would't set foot in there again after I saw their sanitation procedures. Can't believe I didnt get sick other then the thought.