“Finally, some decent pizza in this town!”
Review of Bruno's

Bruno's
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Let's face it: it's hard to find some decent pizza in this town. Some of the locally aclaimed places, have failed to meet my expectations. However, I would have to say Bruno's is probably my number one or two choice for pizza in West Lafayette. Minor problems: Please change the outdated furniture! (those of you who have not visited - it is orange, plastic/ vinyl cheap chairs and booths). You may also reduce the number of artifacts in the walls. The restaurant is meant to look like a sweedish structure. The problem is that while the structure says that; I think the furniture sends the wrong message. This is especially true in a college town. Keep the pizza the same, update your furniture and you will be fine Bruno's.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I grew up in a town filled with German immigrants. The wiener schnitzel is the best thing on their menu and what I would expect in a restaurant or home in my hometown. The veal parm is also extremely good. Their bratwurst is almost as good as the ones handmade in mynhometown butcher shop, and that is high praise. This place is highly recommended for German Italian and Swiss food. Many love their pizza, and I suppose it is okay if you like a pizza with huge loads of cheese, but that is not my thing.

1  Thank SquireofGlenhall
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Good fairly priced close to campus food spot. Good selection of food, from pizza to some German options and Italian as well. Lots of Purdue sports memorabilia on the walls

Reviewed May 30, 2012

The famed Bruno's dough balls were merely good this night. But the food overall was fine. Okay, I am a 35 year vegetarian and somehow in ordering pasta marinara I got meat (ground fine so a few bites in before I caught on). That was not cool. Salad great. Overall a good place to eat if this ambiance is what you are after.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

My wife and I both went to Purdue. I suppose I am dating myself but I remember when it was across the street in the original building. The menu is still mostly the same. They have a variety of dishes to choose from. The weiner schnitzel is good and so are the pasta dishes. We almost always get pizza though. I have always liked it. A visit to Purdue isn't complete without stopping here for us.

Date of visit: September 2011