“Good selections”

Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Mac and cheese and appitizers are great, many brews an draft, specials almost every night. Not gormay fare, but good pub food.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Scotty’s has a great selection of sandwiches and wraps to choose from. Given that it was close to my hotel, I ate here twice during my visit to West Lafayette. I had a burger at one meal and a steak wrap at the other. Both were good and well prepared and the wedge fries were crisp and tasty. If you are looking for a full entrée meal, there are a few, but I would recommend going elsewhere as almost everyone seemed to order sandwiches.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Went here while moving in at Purdue for my first year. Compared to my last visit this time was a little "off". The waitress took some time getting back to us. One of my guest food was just stone cold. She waited like 10 minutes just to let the waitress know. The restaurant doesn't seem packed and busy to say the least. However I would go again later in the year because I suspect they might be going through a crew change (since new workers are hired and old ones are gone). The food was good enough the first visit. Also they don't do the burger well-done for some reason but it still taste good (if it's not cold). They gave us a discount since my guest waited so long for her food.

I saw a review about "[--]" earlier. That is just one of their menu item. It's not meant to be offensive rather urban and hip. There is another menu item called "Big [--] Burger" which is clearly meant to be funny and self-explanatory since it is a 2 pounds burger.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Arrived 9:15 on a Friday night for a wedding the following morning and wanted to grab a quick bite. Easy walk from the Hilton Garden Inn. Nice brewpub. Very friendly waitstaff . Not particularly busy at that time. Good menu selections and accommodating to changes from the menu offering. If you want a burger on the "skinny" bun but don't want to order the skinny burger- no problem. Parenthetically, the skinny bun was a very nice option. The flavor of the meat wasn't drowned out by a bun and you didn't feel stuffed when done with the meal. Food quality was good. The only downside was the extremely long time it took to get a pitcher of beer. Not sure what the problem was, but at least 10 mins from the time we ordered the beer to when it was delivered ( without glasses! So we had to wait a bit more). Maybe it was a fluke or something related to their service process, but it was annoying and odd. Nice establishment, but the servers can be hard to find.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriends and I eat here for girl's night (all in our 30s) - it works well because it has a large menu so everyone can find something. We have been here in both weekend and weekday nights and haven't felt pressured to leave, even when we sit for hours with our waters! I really like their sandwiches - and love that they have kids options for when we go as a family.