West Baden Springs Hotel
$145
$229
$195
Preferred Hotels
Best Western Plus French Lick(French Lick)(Great Value!)
$109
Comfort Suites French Lick(French Lick)(Great Value!)
$99
$145
$138
Hotwire.com
1,949 results
All reviewsfrench stickfrench lick resortatrium viewbalcony roomhistoric hotelpete dye coursesister propertyspa servicesstep back in timehorseback ridingrocking chairswet barhistoric tourwest baden and french lickcarriage ridefree shuttleshuttle service
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband and I spent our 50th anniversary at the West Baden Springs Hotel. It was truly a wonderful experience. We had a king sized balcony room on the top floor overlooking the atrium. At night we sat in the atrium and watched the ceiling change colors. The restaurants were lovely. I kept saying how I wanted to return here in the future. This beautiful hotel is a hidden treasure in southern Indiana. The grounds are lovely. We sat on the front porch and read books. The pools were so nice, both outside and inside. When you walk in the hotel and see the atrium, you just are in awe. There is also a shuttle bus to the other hotel, but we were anxious to return to the peace and quiet of the West Baden Springs Hotel.

Room Tip: We loved the king sized balcony room on the top floor overlooking the atrium.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bill_Carmel
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We spent time at this World class diamond over Labor Day weekend.
The Front Desk Manager was fantastic and couldn't do enough to help, the entire Hotel has a "can do" 'exceed your expectation" attitude.
The Bars' on the property prepare an excellent drink and our Housekeepers were always spot on with extra Towels or Pillows if we needed them.
The Concierge Desk helped us out with anything we needed. This Hotel will add romance to anyone looking for a quick escape for a long weekend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cityhallpd1
Reviewed September 7, 2013

What a marvel. We really enjoyed staying at WB. There were lots of activities at both hotels. We walked the gardens, went to casino, and went to both hotels pools. There were lots of kids around but they kept them busy so it wasn't a problem at all. Lots of history and very interesting. Room was nice and staff was friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is an amazing historic architectural marvel that should be on the list of everyone who appriciates old school hotels list. The massive domed atrium is an amazing site to see and is in wonderful condition. I had a fourth floor balcony room overlooking the atrium and was glad I did. The interior rooms overlooking the stunning atrium are much better than the exterior rooms overlooking the parking lot. The entire property including the rooms has been beautifully restored. The staff was also very friendly. The resort may be a little (ok a lot) off the beaten path but its well worth a visit!

Room Tip: The interior rooms overlooking the atrium are the ones to choose.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Wonderful resort! You can't help but to be amazed as you enter the unique, huge atrium of the hotel. It is beyond anything I have ever seen before. The rooms are beautiful, bathrooms are modern and updated, yet you can still sense the original architecture and the feeling of the time period. We did take one trip over to the French Lick, but I am very happy that my husband and I decided to spend our time at the West Baden. French Lick is more child centered with a lot of activities. West Baden is more adult-like. The pool was great and we really enjoyed our long weekend. We did not choose a room with a balcony. I will return for that. We had a room viewing the outside. It was very quiet and we had a peaceful stay. Some people said that the rooms with the balconies facing the atrium can be a little louder as you hear everything in the atrium.

Room Tip: The rooms with the balconies are amazing, however, I cannot vouch for the noise that you may experience. I will return to try one of these rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple