“Interesting to say the least”
Review of China Garden

China Garden
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Not what we expected at all. You know when you crave Chinese and you have that favorite dish and it tastes the same at every Chinese restaurant you've ever been to? This place will not give you that feeling nor will it satisfy your craving. We ordered the General's chicken with fried rice. What we got was very thin strips of chicken coated in probably three times your typical amount of a very thick batter with a minimal amount of a honey based sauce. There were a few limp broccoli florets mixed in and the "fried rice" was basically just plain rice with just enough soy sauce to make it a dingy brown color. Regardless of how it looked, we still tasted it...because we like food. It was a disappointment, dry and bland. I hate to give a poor review because my husband and I like to support independent restaurants but I just want to warn people that if you're looking for that "familiar" Chinese restaurant flavor you will not get it here.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We just went there as we wanted something different . The decor of the restaurant is not very appealing , my wife wanted to walk out .
There is an older Chinese couple who runs it . They speak limited English . But the prices are reasonable
The food is lot different that typical panda express food . They use traditional spices and very good tasting