“Lark Valley Zip Lines are AWESOME!!!!”

Lark Valley Zip Lines
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My teenage daughter and I along with some friends stopped into Lark Valley Zip Lines for some thrill seeking adventure. We all had a great time. The zips were long and fast, our two guides were extremely cute and funny. The entire experience was top notch from start to finish. Can't wait to go back and take more friends with us. All the staff was friendly and the prices were great! This is a must do adventure.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon with family, friends and coworkers and check something off of your bucket list. The staff was helpful and our guides were knowledgeable, fun, helpful and most of all concerned with our safety. . Not only was the rush everything that I had hopeful but the lines give some spectacular views of the lake and valley. Had a wonderful time and will be going back again hopefully soon. Worth every penny. Our group was very diverse, 3 coworkers from overseas, My Daughter and her friend.. Every enjoyed it tremendously. Thank you Garret and Kramer!

2  Thank David P
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I visited Lark Valley Zip Lines yesterday with some friends. We had a good time. I've been to three other zip lines around Indiana and this one I would rate as the third best in my experience.

Pros: Scenic location, long zip lines, good speed going across

Cons: group too big, no helmets, only one guide at the stop end of the double line, don't answer phone, reservations don't really means much, grumpy man greeting guests, uninteresting course

2  Thank Kathy M
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I went to Lark Valley Ziplines yesterday and we had a great time. Everyone was very friendly and the guides were very helpful. I have ziplined in many different states as well as in Mexico and this place was one of the best! It did take some getting used to on the landings, you zipline down to the ground and I was used to ziplining onto a platform on a tree. This way was just as easy once you got the hang of it. The ziplines here progressively get longer which is fun, they have several that take you over the water which makes for a great view! They also have one that is 2500 feet long, which I didnt go on but it did look fun. If you are looking for a good time I wouldn't hesitate to send anyone here! Go and Enjoy!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is my 2nd trip and decided to bring the entire family and everyone had a blast. Ages 6, 12, 17 and all had fun. Place is tucked behind the woods so be sure to arrive early to make sure you find it. Our guides were fun and professional and told us all we needed to know. They added 3 new lines this year that are not on the Groupon yet so be sure to bring extra money for these and I highly recommend you do! A family came after us and setup a picnic which I thought was a wonderful idea, maybe next time. A walk in the woods and a little workout = great time had by all!