“Wished I'd stayed at home.”

French Lick West Baden Indoor Karting
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We went here looking to have a fun time on the go-carts. It was nothing like the go cart tracks in pigeon forge. The track is boring. You have to watch a safety movie first, where a helmet, (which I actually got hit so hard it knocked off my helmet! The guy who bumped me didn't even get in trouble! And he did it on purpose. I just think this place is a big waste of money.

3  Thank shifty_travels

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I went with 4 friends and we felt like kids again. The karts are fast and the course is big enough to get up to speed. It as has some good technical turns also. Overall just a great time.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Had a great time riding go-karts with the family! The place was clean and everyone was nice. Good video for orientation..They put safety first.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

My son had a blast...but I was a nervous wreck. He is 10 and it was his 1st time carting. The establishment seemed to be highly conscious about safety which was good. The ride was 8 min.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Great track, racing uniforms, sound proof viewing area. Black Buggy restaurant next door with, usually, good buffet. A little on the expensive side for locals, but I've paid more for shorter rides while on vacation with kids. Try it out when you visit the area.