“Amish BUFFET”

Cuisines: American
Martinsville, Indiana
“Amish BUFFET”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

All you can eat Amish food! Wonderful. Had a large variety to choose from, also had store in front of shop where we could purchase noodles, jams, pies, bread, etc.

Visited November 2011

Dayton Ohio
“not bad food-but weird set up”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

a little weird that the buffet is also in the same building with the indoor go carts-but the food was decent enough.

Visited March 2012
Orleans, Indiana
“2 1/2 star food at 4 star prices.”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

It's not that the food is bad but I expect what I pay for and here I didn't get that. There is not a great selection and it can be greasy or bland. The kids do love the desert area and I will agree that it is the best part of the meal.

• Visited February 2012
Orleans, Indiana
“Buffet that is so not worth your time (or money)”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

If you are going to West Baden, Indiana I wouldn't bother making a trip to the Black Buggy Buffet. (It is in the same building as the indoor go-karting) For a family of 4 on a Sunday afternoon at 3:30 we paid $35.35. Not too bad you would think for an all you can eat buffet. WRONG!!! The food that was on the bar wasn't good at all. Very few pieces of meat that was dried up, and bins of food that had been scraped to the bottom. What was left was brussel sprouts, lima beans, stewed tomatoes and collard greens....foods that a lot of people (my family) would not eat. The dessert options were 2 kinds of pies, 2 pieces of coconut creme and 3 pieces of pecan, and an ice cream machine. Very, very disappointing. And service was terrible! Our waitress came to our table when we first got there but didn't see her again...I went behing there station and refilled our drinks on my own. Which I don't mind...but the whole point of tipping is to tip for their service..or in this case the lack there of. So...save your time and money and head somewhere else to eat.

• Visited February 2012