Holiday Inn Express Washington, Indiana
$121
Budget Inn - Washington(Washington)(Great Value!)
$69
$67
$109
$84
$76
All reviewsexercise roomfront deskbusiness travelerbusiness tripconnieindiana
Reviewed October 11, 2011

was charged over $400 for a 128 dollar room and motel refuses .. REFUSES to give back money taken off credit card... corporate customer service is useless and hang up on you

Room Tip: don't give the blonde ding dong your credit card
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank dinkiecb
Reviewed October 2, 2011

This was our first visit to the Holiday Inn Express in Washington Indiana. Our room was ready when we arrived and was neat and clean
.Not so for my daughter who was in the room next door. Her waste baskets were full and a bunch of dead bugs were in the toilet.Apparently a hotel worker had worked on a light over the tub and poured the dead bugs in the the toilet and also a bunch of dirt in the tub.My other daughter had reserved the conference room but they had no record of it so they gave it to some one else.The desk clerk became very rude during the discussion with my
daughter.
The most disturbing thing to me was allowing people with bare feet into the breakfast area while people were eating.I find it hard to believe adults would walk around a hotel with bare feet.
I woud not stay there again

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank PCMA
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Hotel was clean and fresh. Breakfast was so-so. Washington is only 20mi away from Vincennes, and the HIE in Vincennes as $100 more expensive per night. For a $100 difference, I'll drive 20 miles. The cost of the HIE in Washington was $128/night, while the cost of an even nicer hotel in Indianapolis was $104.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank edselmurphy
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I returned to this Holiday Inn Express during a business trip to Washington, IN. On my previous stay I had found it to be a little "messy". As I checked in I was told that the hotel had overbooked! "Uh oh," I thought, "Here we go again!" But no! They put me up in the Presidential Suite. (The jacuzzi was awesome!) I only wish I had a few of my closest friends along with me to enjoy the place. The room was spotless as well. I could not get the fireplace to work but honestly, it was 97 degrees outside. I really didn't care. Now, here's a word to the wise: This place fills up very quickly due to construction going on in the area. Don't just think you can pop in on a Monday - Wednesday and a room will be available. You really should make reservations 1 - 2 weeks in advance. The staff here are always very nice. I will look forward to a return trip someday. Oh - by the way - I think that was the best night's sleep I've ever had in a hotel!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank luckygreen
Reviewed February 13, 2011

I am a single, female, business traveler. I checked into the Holiday Inn Express shortly before 3:00 p.m. The desk staff were very friendly and helpful. When I got up to the third floor and headed down the hallway to my room I noticed a plate of breakfast food (sausage, eggs, etc.) and a bag of trash sitting outside one of the rooms. My room was mostly clean except one of the trash cans had not been emptied and someone had feasted in the desk chair leaving ample food particles. When I checked out in the morning, the same plate of breakfast food and bag of trash were still sitting in the hallway. Perhaps this was just a lapse in normally good standards but it unfortunately made an impression on me, and I'm sure on anyone who stayed on that floor. Overall though, I would still stay here again. I will just thoroughly check out my room before I make myself comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business