“Great home cooked food and service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Knepp's Restaurant & Gift Shop
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Washington
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Some girlfriends and I met at Knepp's for a lunch in July. The salad/lunch bar was ample including some of the best fried chicken I've eaten! The server was helpful and allowed us to sit for a couple hours and visit. In addition to all of that, the price is so reasonable. I'll definitely stopping there in the future.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Great salad bar with many selections led a great buffet with the normal staples ...fried chicken, fish, fiddlers, chili mac etc.. Veggies were prepared perfectly and the pies were excellent. The strawberry pie was especially good.

1  Thank klondikespal
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I stopped on the way home from my business trip. This was an Amish restaurant with excellent service and prices. The food was as exactly as I expected. Perfectly done. It is a simple restaurant with great values and food and service. Nothing negative at all could be said even if I was searching. The gift shop is filled with many items I would love to take home. Just an overall pleasant atmosphere and excellent values, both in spirit and in money. Definite must stop if you are traveling across US 50. Now that I think about it, there is a negative. It is too far from my home to go there for breakfast on the weekends. Other than that, nothing comes to mind in a negative sense. Go there, you won't be disappointed.