“Hidden Treasure”

Dining options: Reservations
Fishers, Indiana
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Whenever I have a chance to drive to Washington, IN on business I always try to eat lunch or dinner at Mi Pueblo mexican restaurant. The food is great. The staff is great. The prices are modest. I have hosted guests and co-workers here for luinch and have yet to hear a complaint. If you haven't tried Jerry's Burrito, you really need to make the trip.

Visited February 2014

Weehawken, New Jersey
“Very heavy Mexican food”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have been to Mi Pueblo three times with my wife and her family and each time my wife and I enjoyed the food, but by the end of each meal we both had stomach aches. I was recently in Queretaro, Mexico for a business trip and the food there was no where near as heavy as this. Also, compared to other authentic Mexican restaurants, the food is just very heavy.

I have tried their burritos, quesadillas and fajitas. Maybe I should try a grilled something without cheese next time and see if that works better.

On the plus side, the prices are very reasonable.

The reason I am giving it 3 stars instead of less is that my family that lives in Washington comes here all the time and think it is the best, so I am thinking that maybe my wife and I are the odd ones.

• Visited December 2013
Weehawken, New Jersey
“Very heavy Mexican food”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

On the plus side, the prices are very reasonable.

• Visited December 2013
Durham
“Okay”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I just got back from spending 5 weeks in Playa del Carmen so real Mexican food is still in my mouth. The salsa was okay at best. Kind of bland with no spice or fresh tomatoes or onions. I had the Fajita with everything. I was not disappointed but I was far from impressed. For a very small town, I guess it will do.

• Visited October 2013
Newport News, VA
“Wonderful Mexican Restaurant!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Never dreamed I would find such a wonderful Mexican restaurant in the little city of Washington, Indiana. In visiting family in the area. The restaurant was recommended by a family member. When we arrived, there were people outside waiting to be seated -- and we understood once we got in and were eventually seated. The wait line moved quickly and we were placed in a booth. The restaurant is beautifully/colorfully decorated. The wait staff quickly brought chips and salsa and took our drink order --- frozen margaritas were excellent!! Lots of choices on the menu. Not sure of the name -- I want to say Jerry's Burrito -- but not sure. It was one with a pineapple/cheese sauce on top of the burrito. It was superb!! Large portion along with rice. No way I could eat it all -- but I had it boxed and took back to the motel!!! Highly recommend this restaurant!!

• Visited September 2013