Bobe's Pizza Express
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: American
Description: Restaurants are very limited in Washington, IN. Bobe's has been here for quite sometime and the sandwiches and pizza are good,however, I don't recommend the restaurant as it is overpriced for the quality of the food.
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I was visiting family in Washington and they decided to get Italian food. Since I live in NJ, I am an Italian food snob. There are literally Italian restaurants across the street from each other in my town.

Bobe's was rather good. Not the best, but certainly better than average. I tried some pizza, stomboli and pasta and everything had that family restaurant taste. If you want Italian, skip the chains, and find a tasty family restaurant like this one.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

This is the best, fresh, original pizza you will find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed November 3, 2011

We have only dined in once but use the delivery almost every week. Their Cavatini, pizza and sandwiches are really good, especially the Ham and Cheese and Stomboli. Great choice for movie night at home.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

At $32, the steak doesn't come cheap. But it does arrive at your table cooked just the way you prefer and very tasty. Price should at least include a beverage, because only two sides and a roll accompany the steak. Good thing I was on expense account, or I would've opted for the fried chicken, which also looked delicious, as did the cheesecake.

The atmosphere is nothing special, but since this was a business trip, who cares?

Overall, a good place to eat. I'd dine with Bob and Betty Bobe again!