“Okay overnight stay”

Comfort Inn & Suites Warsaw
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed March 20, 2010

This location is easy to get to, and in an area with plenty of shopping and restaurants available nearby. The exterior and common areas are also updated and kept up well. The continental breakfast is average, some pastries, biscuits and gravy in a crockpot, and a wafflemaker, and juices and cereals. We were in room 225, which is next to the elevator, and never heard it, but we did have a similar complain as a previous reviewer, that the door seemed busted, and would not latch properly. When shut, there was easily an 2 inch gap between the door and frame, which was very concerning to me, and had I been traveling alone probably would have requested another room.
The room itself was clean enough, the couch is definatley showing some wear though. The bathroom was clean, and a nice size.
I'd stay here again in a similar situation, but would probably not pick this hotel if I was on a lesisure/vacation type trip.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
GeneralManager026, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2010

I’m concerned about the experiences you had at our hotel during your recent visit. I am writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and the principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to each at a reasonable price. Consequently, it’s disappointing to learn that you’re unhappy. Please accept my sincere apology.

A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right and what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been addressed, and that appropriate action has been taken. We take pride in our hotel, and do our best to prevent problems from recurring.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. There’s no excuse for anything less than complete guest satisfaction. That’s our goal.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Warsaw

Reviewed December 30, 2009

Outside of building looks fine. Lobby area is big with a nice fireplace and area for breakfast. Rm 223. Room layout was nice. Separate bedroom with 2 double beds with a door (handle was broken) that can close and lock. There is a tv in the room and a desk area. Remote for tv did not work and desk lamp did not work, used a bulb from another lamp in the room to use it. Ceiling fan in the room and it's own thermostat for the room. The bed sheets didn't fit the mattresses in the bedroom and there was even a hole in one set of sheets. There was a very large, gross looking stain on one of the bed comforters. A bathroom, which was pretty large for hotel standards with sink and toliet and bathtub/shower combination. Additional sink area outside the bathroom. Gas fireplace, which we did not attempt to try. Chair/ottoman and Loveseat size couch with sofa bed. Apartment size refridgerator , 2 burner stove top, microwave (handle was very dirty and gross) and fullsize dishwasher. Kitchen cabinets that are stocked with plates and eating utinsels and pots and pans. Dishwasher soap for the dishwasher. Penisula like table with 4 chairs in the kitchen area. Overall the room layout is very nice if you have a larger family or need extra space. We have 2 teens and a 5 year old. This room can accomodate 7 with a rollaway for an extra 10.00. We asked for the rollaway, but sent it back when we saw how dusty the entire frame and mattress was and it smelled very musty. Our 17 yr old son, laid on it and all he felt were the springs, so maybe only suitable in very desperate situations or for someone very small and light. Everything is very worn in this room, couch had tears in the cushion and when sitting on the couch, you sag way down. Pulled sofa sleeper out to sleep on and there was garbadge and other "treasures" left behind under the couch, it hasn't been cleaned. There was a heavy layer of dust on everything and the room smelled musty and it looked as if this room hadn't been rented in a long time. There was food crumbs and dirt all over the kitchen floor. We asked for a manager and when he came, we showed him our concerns. I told him that I had an allergy to dust and he could see the condition of the room. He "agreed" with me. He didn't offer a new room though. I asked if he could send someone to at least clean the kitchen floor and he came back and swept the kitchen floor. I should have asked for a new room or for someone to at least come and clean. I thought that since it was just for one night, I would be okay. However, I woke with an allergy attack and realized that I will need to ask for a different room next time.

Manager took 20.00 off our room as a way to compensate us.

The general upkeep of the hotel was poor. Exercise room and pool area was always lacking towels, which we had to ask for. There is no sanitizer in the exercise room to spray of equipment after using it. Pool water was cool and cloudy. Public bathrooms were dirty.

Breakfast items were fine. I have seen better at Choice hotels and I have seen worse.

We have found by staying at a number of Choice Hotel properties that you just never know what you are going to get. Some have high standards and some don't. This one just doesn't have that "attention to detail" that I like.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
GeneralManager026, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2010

I’m concerned that you experienced a few problems with your recent stay with us. I am writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 14, 2009

My family and I have stayed here three times this past year. We always stay the same room, and the beds are never clean! The most recent stay we had was Saturday, I pulled back the comforter and there were huge spots all over, and black hair mangled into the fleece blanket...The front desk isn't the friendliest. They are very quiet, and not so welcoming!! The breakfast is decent... All in all, I think housekeeping needs to work on their cleanliness, and the front desk needs to work on their friendliness. We will be back in the future, in hopes that these issues are no longer issues.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
GeneralManager026, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2009

I'm concerned about the experiences you had at our hotel during your recent visit. I am writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. We accommodate many guests each evening, and the principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to each at a reasonable price. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy. Please accept my sincere apology. A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests, because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities. I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right and what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken. We take pride in our hotel, and do our best to prevent problems from reoccurring. Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. There's no excuse for anything less than complete guest satisfaction, that's our goal. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed July 4, 2009

I have used Comfort Inn & Suites several times but has Been awhile. Stayed for Granddaughters birthday! We got suite for refrigerator and comfort I remember that room had Vhs player in it years ago so i knew they would surely have upgraded to Dvd Player. We brought dvd's to watch for a little relaxtion after long day of swmming to our amazment there was a VHS player and no Dvd player! Are there Vhs movies still around? Pool and Hot tub need some serious cleaning But was useable!
Husband went down at 8 am to get some rolls to hold us over til Breakfast there was nothing much left. Then he went back down at 9:30 to get coffee for road and coffee was gone! When we used Elevator it made some Serious Noise then when we left Elevator was broke! Over all for the Price Stay was Ok. Ive never had any trouble there before! Would still recommend stay if your not to Picky!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2008

Have stayed several times while visiting Grace College and Seminary in nearby Winona Lake. Property is always clean. Free breakfast basic but adequate, including dual waffle makers. Located next to Ruby Tuesday with a number of eateries within :05 minute drive. Beds comfortable. Dated furnishings, but good value for the price.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank burkeohio
Reviewed January 7, 2008

I jsut want to say Thanks to the staff at the Warsaw Comfort Inn. When I left I forgot a dental appliance woth $500. I called hoping it did not get thrown away. Not only did they have it, but they sent it back to me in excellant shape. Most hotels just throw away things left in the rooms. I have made the choice to make Comfort Inns my hotel during business trips. Thanks Again!!!

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank inkman_8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Wyndham Garden Warsaw
#1 of 2 in Nappanee
Quality Inn Columbia City
Quality Inn Columbia City
#2 of 2 in Columbia City

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Warsaw? Share your experiences!