“Clean and Quite” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw
livonia
“Clean and Quite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Hotel was nice and quite. Only downside is it is hidden behind a mexican restaurant hard to see if you are going west. Very good breakfast, includes hot and cold food. Hot food includes sausages, eggs and gravy.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express. I have shared your review without team and we are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stayed at the HI Express in Warsaw for two nights this past week. First off will say our housekeeper was just perfect. I didn't even have cash to leave a tip, as I would normally do, and still received great service. She was very kind when I met her in the hallway, several times.

They have a sign on the second floor by the elevator that says there is an ice machine --> that way. So I head down the hallway and no ice machine anywhere. Thinking it is at the other end I trod down there. No luck. I start down the stairs when I meet the housekeeper and ask her where the ice machine is? She said only on first and third floor. I admit that is a real inconvenience for those on the second floor! She offered to go get the ice for me! I was kind, not upset, and of course I did not let her do that. But she offered!

The hotel is older, it could use some TLC in many places, especially the entryway. There are no automatic doors! Very difficult to get in and out with a luggage cart. Entry is not inviting or very nice but the rooms are okay, and again, clean.

No trouble with showers or anything like that.

Breakfast was typical but their cinnamon rolls are always dependable.

Overall, a pleasant stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guest enjoyed their stay. I have shared your review with my staff as we are always looking to for ways to improve.

Merrillville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

My family and I stayed at this Holiday Inn Express because we were visiting relatives in the area. It turned out to be a great weekend. The Holiday Inn staff were very accommodating, attending to all of our needs and very polite. The room was very clean and beds were comfortable (had a hard time getting out of it). The hotel is located in the heart of many restaurants, stores, shops, and we enjoyed the ice cream parlor on the corner. Can't wait to return. We will be staying at this property again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Sharon R
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thank you for posting a review of your stay at our Holiday Inn Express. We are pleased your stay was enjoyable as I have shared your comments with our team. We look forward to you next visit to the Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw Indiana.
Valparaiso, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at this hotel staff was very nice and friendly my relatives relocated to this area I will stay at this hotel whenever im in town my children reallyenjoyed the pool and weightroom

Room Tip: Kid friendly
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for posting a review of your stay at our Holiday Inn Express. We are pleased your stay was enjoyable as I have shared your comments with our team. Guest feedback is always important to us and we look forward to your next stay with us.
everywhere, US
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Great crew but I need faster internet than 23k. I haven't seen internet speeds this slow since the '90s!
Breakfast is typical, rooms clean and variety of restaurants nearby is good. Not my favorite hotel, and if they'd fix the dial-up, I may come back.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for posting a review for our hotel. We here at the Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw value your feedback and would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had with internet service. We are in the process of upgrading our internet service and hope you give us another try the next time you are in the Warsaw area.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Despicable customer service. Smelly room with broken tiles in bathroom that I cut my heel on. Could not adequately get enough water pressure to take a shower so filled bath tub. Towels were hard and scratchy with stains on a wash rag. The vacuuming looked like someone missed it because toe nail clippings by my bed. Disgusting. Then Nancy at the front desk walked away from us as she apparently cannot handle the pressure of guests upset over theovercharged from what we were told. We were told $115 for the night. I had a lengthy conversation on the phone prior to coming and was told $115 . The lie to get you in. Then you find out what charges were applied to your card next morning. I would never stay at any Holiday Inn ever again or it's affiliates. They needle to get professionals working at front desk.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Annie012990
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Dear Annie012990,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Warsaw.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Travelers are raving about these Warsaw hotels

Ogden, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

This was HORRIBLE. We were told by checkin via call prior to coming that it would be $115 for the night including our dog. Checkout was $144.92. Nancy would not give credit and gave me problems trying to get her to listen...wanted to ask her to take it off my corporate credit card and let me pay cash. She walked away. I was videotaping everything. Our room smelled awful. The water pressure is horrible. The towels are rough. We would never stay at a holiday inn suites ever again. Nancy at ftont desk wasn't sure she could credit our card and split charges applying $75 to corp card and us paying cash for the rest. Where is thee manager if Nancy has no authorityto reverse charges during mistskes. Unbelievably unprofessional and we are putting on youtube.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear sinbelian2,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay. I would love the opportunity to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in further details. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional detail regarding your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Hampton Inn Warsaw
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 6 in Goshen
4.0 of 5 stars 122 reviews

Been to Holiday Inn Express Warsaw? Share your experiences!