“Very clean room, housekeeping was excellent.”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warsaw
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stayed at the HI Express in Warsaw for two nights this past week. First off will say our housekeeper was just perfect. I didn't even have cash to leave a tip, as I would normally do, and still received great service. She was very kind when I met her in the hallway, several times.

They have a sign on the second floor by the elevator that says there is an ice machine --> that way. So I head down the hallway and no ice machine anywhere. Thinking it is at the other end I trod down there. No luck. I start down the stairs when I meet the housekeeper and ask her where the ice machine is? She said only on first and third floor. I admit that is a real inconvenience for those on the second floor! She offered to go get the ice for me! I was kind, not upset, and of course I did not let her do that. But she offered!

The hotel is older, it could use some TLC in many places, especially the entryway. There are no automatic doors! Very difficult to get in and out with a luggage cart. Entry is not inviting or very nice but the rooms are okay, and again, clean.

No trouble with showers or anything like that.

Breakfast was typical but their cinnamon rolls are always dependable.

Overall, a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guest enjoyed their stay. I have shared your review with my staff as we are always looking to for ways to improve.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

My family and I stayed at this Holiday Inn Express because we were visiting relatives in the area. It turned out to be a great weekend. The Holiday Inn staff were very accommodating, attending to all of our needs and very polite. The room was very clean and beds were comfortable (had a hard time getting out of it). The hotel is located in the heart of many restaurants, stores, shops, and we enjoyed the ice cream parlor on the corner. Can't wait to return. We will be staying at this property again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sharon R
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Thank you for posting a review of your stay at our Holiday Inn Express. We are pleased your stay was enjoyable as I have shared your comments with our team. We look forward to you next visit to the Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw Indiana.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at this hotel staff was very nice and friendly my relatives relocated to this area I will stay at this hotel whenever im in town my children reallyenjoyed the pool and weightroom

Room Tip: Kid friendly
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for posting a review of your stay at our Holiday Inn Express. We are pleased your stay was enjoyable as I have shared your comments with our team. Guest feedback is always important to us and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Great crew but I need faster internet than 23k. I haven't seen internet speeds this slow since the '90s!
Breakfast is typical, rooms clean and variety of restaurants nearby is good. Not my favorite hotel, and if they'd fix the dial-up, I may come back.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for posting a review for our hotel. We here at the Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw value your feedback and would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had with internet service. We are in the process of upgrading our internet service and hope you give us another try the next time you are in the Warsaw area.

Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Despicable customer service. Smelly room with broken tiles in bathroom that I cut my heel on. Could not adequately get enough water pressure to take a shower so filled bath tub. Towels were hard and scratchy with stains on a wash rag. The vacuuming looked like someone missed it because toe nail clippings by my bed. Disgusting. Then Nancy at the front desk walked away from us as she apparently cannot handle the pressure of guests upset over theovercharged from what we were told. We were told $115 for the night. I had a lengthy conversation on the phone prior to coming and was told $115 . The lie to get you in. Then you find out what charges were applied to your card next morning. I would never stay at any Holiday Inn ever again or it's affiliates. They needle to get professionals working at front desk.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Annie012990
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2013

Dear Annie012990,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Warsaw.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

This was HORRIBLE. We were told by checkin via call prior to coming that it would be $115 for the night including our dog. Checkout was $144.92. Nancy would not give credit and gave me problems trying to get her to listen...wanted to ask her to take it off my corporate credit card and let me pay cash. She walked away. I was videotaping everything. Our room smelled awful. The water pressure is horrible. The towels are rough. We would never stay at a holiday inn suites ever again. Nancy at ftont desk wasn't sure she could credit our card and split charges applying $75 to corp card and us paying cash for the rest. Where is thee manager if Nancy has no authorityto reverse charges during mistskes. Unbelievably unprofessional and we are putting on youtube.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear sinbelian2,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay. I would love the opportunity to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in further details. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional detail regarding your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed November 29, 2013

My husband and I , along with our 2 little boys stayed at this hotel earlier this week while we were in town on business. Its a lovely hotel with friendly staff. We stayed in room 102 , which is the bunk bed suite. The kids loved the bunk beds especially since they were western bunkhouse style. There were plenty of pillows and blankets and everything was nice and clean. I have read reviews about this hotel being run down, except for the third floor, .... I didn't go to the third floor but our first floor seemed very nice. Nothing looked old or used up.
The pool was very nice. The water was warmed. It went from 3 ft to 4 ft. Nothing to swim laps in but definitely something for the kids to have a really good time in. Which fit our needs perfect.
We went to breakfast in the morning and decided it wasn't the best we have ever had but it had plenty of choices. There was a broken pancake maker that either needs fixed or moved because the kids were excited to see that there was a pancake maker. There was toast, muffins, yogurt, biscuits and gravy (which I am a b&g person and I didn't like it), egg/cheese premade/heated omelets, juice and milk.
Overall I think this hotel is a great hotel . I recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: First floor room 102 if you have little kids ages 3 to 9 especially. Bunk beds with ladders were fun...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mom2Boys85

Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw. We always value the feedback of our guest and thank you for your review. I have shared your comments with our staff and we are all pleased you and your family enjoyed our kid suite room as that is a fun room for the kids.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Hampton Inn Warsaw
#1 of 3 in Columbia City
Oakwood Resort
Oakwood Resort
#1 of 2 in Syracuse

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warsaw? Share your experiences!