“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Warsaw

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Holiday Inn Express Warsaw
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

My husband and I , along with our 2 little boys stayed at this hotel earlier this week while we were in town on business. Its a lovely hotel with friendly staff. We stayed in room 102 , which is the bunk bed suite. The kids loved the bunk beds especially since they were western bunkhouse style. There were plenty of pillows and blankets and everything was nice and clean. I have read reviews about this hotel being run down, except for the third floor, .... I didn't go to the third floor but our first floor seemed very nice. Nothing looked old or used up.
The pool was very nice. The water was warmed. It went from 3 ft to 4 ft. Nothing to swim laps in but definitely something for the kids to have a really good time in. Which fit our needs perfect.
We went to breakfast in the morning and decided it wasn't the best we have ever had but it had plenty of choices. There was a broken pancake maker that either needs fixed or moved because the kids were excited to see that there was a pancake maker. There was toast, muffins, yogurt, biscuits and gravy (which I am a b&g person and I didn't like it), egg/cheese premade/heated omelets, juice and milk.
Overall I think this hotel is a great hotel . I recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: First floor room 102 if you have little kids ages 3 to 9 especially. Bunk beds with ladders were fun...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mom2Boys85
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw. We always value the feedback of our guest and thank you for your review. I have shared your comments with our staff and we are all pleased you and your family enjoyed our kid suite room as that is a fun room for the kids.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is a regular place for me in my travels. I would say it's basically "just okay". Nothing overwhelmingly good (breakfast average, rooms worn, small fitness room, average staff), but nothing major wrong either.

I would recommend getting a room on the third floor if you can. They seem significantly nicer and less worn. (they call it some sort of club floor)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear EastlandMall,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I appreciate feedback that we receive, whether positive and negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. Thank you again for your review and I hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

3rd time we have stayed at this property. Very satisfactory for a night or two. Rooms are fine, staff is helpful, breakfast is good and location is good. Will be staying again in the future when in area

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. It is always a pleasure to see our return guest.
Hammond, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had a great time. The staff was wonderful and the rooms were very clean. The breakfast was good and the social hour was a plus. I've stayed here on business for a couple years now and they are constant on customer service and clean rooms.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always excited to see our return guest walk through our doors. We will continue to strive to bring our guest excellent customer service and a clean and friendly environment.
Clayton, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

My family and I live in California and we came up to Indiana so we could visit my husbands family. My exprience at this hotel was just absolutly amazing! I was very impressed! my kids even like it here and they normally don't like most of the hotels we stay at! The staff was very friendly, kind, helpful, the rooms were very clean also was the hotel. I would HIGHLY recomend this hotel! My family and I will diffenitly come back again soon!

Room Tip: I really love their kid suites they have buck beds in them very cool!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to know we provided a comfortable and clean family atmosphere for your family. We take pride in our hotel and love the here feedback from our guest. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Warsaw.
Greenwood, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

It was my first visit to this HIE location. It is certainly conveniently located to US30 with plenty of food option close. The front desk staff was underwhelming. I have never been a big fan of ignoring the customer in front of you for the one calling on the phone. Bed and work areas were decent. The room was clean but tired, especially the bathroom. The breakfast was exactly what HIE prescribes for breakfast and nothing else. USA today was available downstairs because at your door would require above average effort.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank IndyOmahaCincyKid
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear OmahaCincyKid,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our hotel and apologize for any shortfalls you have encountered. I appreciate feedback that we receive, whether positive and negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. Thank you again for your review and I hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

I booked my two night stay using Priceline. We were getting into town about midnight, so I called to let the hotel know we were still coming. No problem. When I arrived I checked in and was given keys to a room. The room was occupied and we woke up the occupants. They had let someone check into our Priceline room. They gave us a new room. However, we were charged for the second room despite already paying for our stay on Priceline. Over the next day, three separate charges for nearly $200 were placed on our card. The guy at the front desk was dismissive and rude ( did I mention I had to physically go find him the first time I needed help? He must have really needed that cigarette). The morning of check out, he told me the manager would be there "any time" to clear it up. I waited 40 min then asked for my receipt. About an hour later, after eating nreakfadt out, my wife called and she was told the manager would not be there at all today. After this call, yet another charge showed up on our card. I'm writing this review the afternoon after checking out...I guess I will have to call the manager or owner on Monday.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jamesstambaugh
chilane, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I would like to apologize that your experience was less than satisfactory. I also apologize for the error in billing and after reviewing the error I see that the desk staff issued a credit to you card. We strive to make every guest stay enjoyable and positively memorable and we dropped the ball with your stay and again I do apologize for the errors.

Travelers are raving about these Warsaw hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Comfort Inn & Suites Warsaw
#2 of 2 in Columbia City
The Inn at Amish Acres
The Inn at Amish Acres
#1 of 2 in Nappanee

Been to Holiday Inn Express Warsaw? Share your experiences!