“Another nice stay”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warsaw
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed October 23, 2013

3rd time we have stayed at this property. Very satisfactory for a night or two. Rooms are fine, staff is helpful, breakfast is good and location is good. Will be staying again in the future when in area

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. It is always a pleasure to see our return guest.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had a great time. The staff was wonderful and the rooms were very clean. The breakfast was good and the social hour was a plus. I've stayed here on business for a couple years now and they are constant on customer service and clean rooms.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always excited to see our return guest walk through our doors. We will continue to strive to bring our guest excellent customer service and a clean and friendly environment.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My family and I live in California and we came up to Indiana so we could visit my husbands family. My exprience at this hotel was just absolutly amazing! I was very impressed! my kids even like it here and they normally don't like most of the hotels we stay at! The staff was very friendly, kind, helpful, the rooms were very clean also was the hotel. I would HIGHLY recomend this hotel! My family and I will diffenitly come back again soon!

Room Tip: I really love their kid suites they have buck beds in them very cool!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to know we provided a comfortable and clean family atmosphere for your family. We take pride in our hotel and love the here feedback from our guest. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Warsaw.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

It was my first visit to this HIE location. It is certainly conveniently located to US30 with plenty of food option close. The front desk staff was underwhelming. I have never been a big fan of ignoring the customer in front of you for the one calling on the phone. Bed and work areas were decent. The room was clean but tired, especially the bathroom. The breakfast was exactly what HIE prescribes for breakfast and nothing else. USA today was available downstairs because at your door would require above average effort.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank IndyOmahaCincyKid
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear OmahaCincyKid,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our hotel and apologize for any shortfalls you have encountered. I appreciate feedback that we receive, whether positive and negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. Thank you again for your review and I hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I booked my two night stay using Priceline. We were getting into town about midnight, so I called to let the hotel know we were still coming. No problem. When I arrived I checked in and was given keys to a room. The room was occupied and we woke up the occupants. They had let someone check into our Priceline room. They gave us a new room. However, we were charged for the second room despite already paying for our stay on Priceline. Over the next day, three separate charges for nearly $200 were placed on our card. The guy at the front desk was dismissive and rude ( did I mention I had to physically go find him the first time I needed help? He must have really needed that cigarette). The morning of check out, he told me the manager would be there "any time" to clear it up. I waited 40 min then asked for my receipt. About an hour later, after eating nreakfadt out, my wife called and she was told the manager would not be there at all today. After this call, yet another charge showed up on our card. I'm writing this review the afternoon after checking out...I guess I will have to call the manager or owner on Monday.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Jamesstambaugh
chilane, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I would like to apologize that your experience was less than satisfactory. I also apologize for the error in billing and after reviewing the error I see that the desk staff issued a credit to you card. We strive to make every guest stay enjoyable and positively memorable and we dropped the ball with your stay and again I do apologize for the errors.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Very clean and well kept. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Nice pool and OK fitness area. Breakfast was very good, nice variety of items. Fruit and coffee available 24 hours.
Would definitely recommend this as a great place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. As the General Manager it always excites me to know that we are taking care of our guest the way they deserve. We look forward to you next stay with us.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I booked three days at the Warsaw HolidayInn express. To my surprise, the room was not cleaned after the first day. I tried to get this Taken care of but I was told that housekeeping was gone for the day. For breakfast, the eggs were over cooked and had a rubbery texture to them. The meat served was ham both days which did not agree with me. The best part of breakfast was the cinnamon rolls; which were consistent with other HolidayInn hotels that I stayed at.
I normally stay at Holiday Inn Express hotels. The rates are typically good... around 95-105 + tax and I enjoy the breakfast served. As an example, the services at the HolidayInn located in Sarasota Florida is fantastic; the rooms are well maintained and the food is really good. I come to HolidayInn hotels because I enjoy the consistency of getting the same services no matter where I am in the country.
This wasn’t the case at this hotel. I am a simple man with few needs, that’s why I gave this hotel a low score. I expect a clean room and good breakfast both of these needs were not met. I ended up staying only two days here and chose to go to another hotel for the last day of my stay.
I’ll let you decide as to whether you choose stay here.

Room Tip: I dont have any for this hotel
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Traveling00Man
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear Traveling00Man,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. We are hospitality professionals who strive every day to create special experiences one guest at a time and we are truly sorry we did not manage this for your stay. It is most disappointing to hear of the overall dissatisfaction you experienced during your stay. We value your feedback as they enable us to further improve the quality and services we offer and to surpass the very high standards our guests expect. Rest assured, your review will be used to reconsider improvements needed.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Hampton Inn Warsaw
#1 of 2 in Syracuse
Super 8 Columbia City
Super 8 Columbia City
#1 of 3 in Columbia City

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warsaw? Share your experiences!