“sad face”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw
Floyds Knobs
“sad face”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I like the wyndam, I wanted to stay here my husband has fibro and needed to soak in the whirlpool, it was totally down. When we checked in we were dismayed about this and then our bedspread had a bad stain we had to give to housekeeping , then we finally got to sit by the pool there was rockk jackhammer noise and grass mowing going on :(

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

MikeStet, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Warsaw, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
I apologize your experience was frustrating. We certainly never want that for any of our guests. The part for the hot tub has become frustrating as the factory is literally manufacturing it for us. Thus the time delay. Please understand that is not normally how we handle things. We expect all our equipment to be working whenever possible.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Dayton, Ohio, Usa
Reviewed September 6, 2013

When I am in the Warsaw area, three times a year, this is where I go. No surprises, no problems, just consistent service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

MikeStet, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Warsaw, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Hello. Thanks for your positive review and continued loyalty. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights in 2 stints in September. The rooms are clean and fine, nice comfy beds and the staff are very good. Good breakfast and good bar/diner attached for dinner etc. Great value and the best to choose from in Warsaw

• Stayed September 2013
Hello and thanks for sharing your review regarding the Wyndham in Warsaw. Your headline is also catchy. :)
Walkerton
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Down below I told you the problem we had with maid service...I would not want to stay at a hotel when you have a sign at the door and they still knock at 800am . We really wanted to relax on this trip....I never had a similar experience with maid service with another hotel. Very disappointed.....

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

MikeStet, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Warsaw, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
You are absolutely right! I remember hearing about your situation and speaking to the new housekeeper who did that. I TRULY apologize.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My Grandson and I were in the area for two days 3 weeks ago and enjoyed it very much..I am now bringing another Grandson up to stay this week-end! .. We have friends on Tippy Lake, which is just a hop skip and a jump away...Staff were very friendly and rooms were very clean! Beds were GREAT!..The only thing I might say negative is the water pressure in our bath wasn't very strong, that is why it did not get a 5 star!! The room service was great and my Grand-son thought that was cool! Keep up the good work .......... !!

Room Tip: NO SIGNS OF BUGS of any kind....If there had been I wouldn't be coming back!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for taking the time to review us. We look forward to serving you and your grandson again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Hampton Inn Warsaw
#3 of 6 in Goshen
The Inn at Amish Acres
The Inn at Amish Acres
#1 of 2 in Nappanee

Been to Wyndham Garden Warsaw? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Warsaw

Property: Wyndham Garden Warsaw
Address: 2519 E Center St, Warsaw, IN 46580-3819 (Formerly Ramada Plaza - Warsaw)
Location: United States > Indiana > Warsaw
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Warsaw 3*
157 newly renovated rooms. Next door to Wagon Wheel Theatre. Bennigan's restaurant on site. Flat screen TV's, wireless internet throughout, indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, game room, hot tub, and fitness center. Very close to CCAC and Village At Winona. Orthopaedic Capital Of The World. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Warsaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Plaza - Warsaw Hotel Warsaw