All reviews outdoor pool hot tub ample parking would stay here again nice hotel nice stay common areas business meeting desk staff bathroom door wagon wheel in town rooms are clean bed was comfortable great room parking lot small town
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I truly enjoyed my stay last week. I was working a seminar and the hotel was very accommodating with any request we had for our meetings. My room was great and the meals I had in Benigans's were great with awesome service. The only down side was that the meeting room we wanted to use wasn't as large as we would have liked.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
MikeStet, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to review us. Will you be returning for another meeting that will need additional space? Please contact Mike Stetzel or Melanie WIlhite for help with that.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
MikeStet, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Reviewed May 14, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 13, 2013

My visit at this hotel was horrible. The staff at the front were very rude. The only clean part of the hotel was the entrance. The towels were fraying and falling apart, the sheets had stains on them, and there were things all over the floor. Very disgusting. Almost all of the housekeepers weren't able to speak English. I am very disappointed. The price is ridiculous when the help can't even understand what I was asking them for. I did speak with the general manager before leaving, and he didn't seem too in tune with the business to even help anyone. I don't see this place as any better than a cheap motel in the middle of no where.

Room Tip: Just plain find somewhere else to stay.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Hello. I certainly apologize for the experience. I wish I had the opportunity to talk to you when you were here. I am the GM and I do not remember having this conversation. As you can see based upon the other reviews on here we pride ourselves on a great experience. Please feel free to contact me directly at the property if you would like to talk this over personally.

Reviewed May 11, 2013