“Great room...great stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wyndham Garden Warsaw

Wyndham Garden Warsaw
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
South Whitley
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

We were happy with the hotel overall. It was clean and the staff was very friendly and accomadating. Our big issue was the pool temperature...it was FREEZING!!! We complained to 2 different ppl and the water temp was tested. The guy stated that the pool was 4 degrees too cool. It was too cold for my 2 year old to swim!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

MikeStet, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Warsaw, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I will follow up with our maintenance staff to ensure the pool is being set correctly.
Claypool, IN
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

I was not impressed at all with the hotel and its intent to please guest. We were there for two days just as a fun time for the kids over spring break. The room we stayed in was a "kid room" and they wanted the fire place on but it did not work. I talked to the front desk and they stated that those rooms were not normally used during the week and the gas must be shut off to the fire place but since we were going to be there for 2 nights they would put in a work request for it to get turned on.........well it never got done. The kids were disappointed and so was I because for the money that I paid, I thought that it was a simple request. And the TV remote that was in the room was not the correct one, they had to bring the correct one to the room. The pool was cold. It was cold in the pool room and the water was cold. Sad that we really did not get to enjoy the pool. The staff likes to sound good and make promises but they are not true to their word and when I said something when I checked out all I got was a dirty look and "oh, I am sorry" I think next time I will spend my money at another hotel that will appreciate my business. This is really sad because the kids truely look forward to staying at a hotel once in a while and they used to like the "RAMADA"

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
MikeStet, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Warsaw, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Hello. I am sorry that you had the experience you did. That is unfortunate because our expectations are much higher than what you experienced. I am going to attempt to research to determine where the ball was dropped along the way for your family.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Hampton Inn Warsaw
#2 of 2 in Columbia City
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 6 in Goshen

Been to Wyndham Garden Warsaw? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Warsaw

Property: Wyndham Garden Warsaw
Address: 2519 E Center St, Warsaw, IN 46580-3819 (Formerly Ramada Plaza - Warsaw)
Location: United States > Indiana > Warsaw
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Warsaw 3*
157 newly renovated rooms. Next door to Wagon Wheel Theatre. Bennigan's restaurant on site. Flat screen TV's, wireless internet throughout, indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, game room, hot tub, and fitness center. Very close to CCAC and Village At Winona. Orthopaedic Capital Of The World. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Wyndham Garden Warsaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Plaza - Warsaw Hotel Warsaw