All reviewsoutdoor poolhot tubample parkingnice hotelnice staycommon areasbusiness meetingdesk staffbathroom doorwagon wheelrooms are cleanbed was comfortablegreat roomdefinitely stay here againin townparking lotsmall town
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Warsaw (Indiana) is not the typical US town that people who come from outside would imagine off. It is beautiful midwest town with few good hotels near the winnona lake. The lake and its surrounding restaurants are one of the main attractions of the place.
Coming back to Ramada, it is located near the lake about 15 mins of walking distance. Good room and prompt service by the hotel staff was one of the good aspects of the stay. It has a breakfast buffet with quite a good variety of things to munch on. Also, there is a attached theatre with the hotel which has different events conducted regularly. Near the hotel, there are ample number of good eating places and also a walgreen for immeditate needs. The swimming pool and games area in the hotel are good for children to keep busy. I enjoyed my stay at Ramada and hope that you too have a good time !

Room Tip: Orthopaedic capital of the world !
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank ubtravels
MikeStet, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2011

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to share positive things. Often folks only take time to share negative things. I will share your comments with our team. Thanks again.

Reviewed September 6, 2010

Just returned from a 2 night stay at the Ramada with 6 other women. This is our third year staying there while attending the Blueberry Fest in Plymouth, IN. At first we were a little disappointed to be put on the 1st floor (top floors have less noise), but upon seeing our rooms and their location, we were pleased. Our rooms were in a corner of the hotel (a small alcove). We were able to take a table from the pool are and place it next to one of the rooms and it seemed like a private party. The rooms were clean, and we were lucky to have a refridgerator and microwave in two of them. It was too cool for us to use the outdoor pool, but the children at the hotel seemed to be enjoying themselves. The indoor pool area is nice, but the chlorine is so strong in the air that my eyes began to burn. We did receive a good AARP price, but I have priced again for December and it's up almose $15 per night. I found another less expensive hotel in the area with good ratings that I may try then. We will probably return to the Ramada next September.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank InnyJ
MikeStet, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2010

Hello there. Thanks for the kind words. Most people do not take time to send positive feedback; only negative. Thanks again for your business.

Mike Stetzel
GM

Reviewed March 15, 2010

The service was excellent at this hotel. We checked in to a dirty room. We were too tired to look elsewhere. We called and they changed our room. The room was pricey compared to a brand new quality inn we had stayed at in Porter Indiana the night before. Our rate at the Quality inn in Porter was 67.90. Our breakfast was included at the Quality Inn and we had free local calls and free internet. We ate the very same breakfast at the Ramada Inn and we had to pay 3.99 for our breakfast. It was a good thing I had a cell phone because local calls at the Ramada Plaza of Warsaw cost 50 cents each. Although the staff in both the hotel and resturaunt were excellent, our experience in a high dollar old motel compared to a brand new lower priced hotel we had stayed in the night before left a lot to be desired. I will not book this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2010
1  Thank elvillalobos
Reviewed July 27, 2009

This is probably much nicer than most Ramadas where I have stayed,but it's still standard Ramada: uncomfortable beds and thin walls. Very clean, though, and spacious rooms.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 3, 2009

This is my third stay at this hotel. Each time, I find the staff absolutely incredible. They do everything within their power to make sure you have what you want and more than what you might need. On this trip, I was not happy with the first room assigned ("balcony with pool view") as it actually overlooked a rooftop. Without depositing my luggage, I called the desk from that room and they immediately gave me another room. They even brought the new keys to me. It is still a very clean and comfortable place to reside during an extended stay. I do say, the only drawback is there is not a continental breakfast, a most important meal to start the day. I refuse to eat at Bennigans, their onsite restaurant. I believe it is too expensive for all of the meals. Hardee’s right down the road serves a great gravy biscuit for about a dollar! And more and more restaurants are opening very nearby.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple