See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have stayed at the Days Inn, Warsaw for atleast 3 times in the last 3 years & everytime the stay has been very pleasant & hassle free. The Owners (Mr & Mrs Patel) are very hospitable people who are ready to help one & all. The hotel rooms might not give luxury feeling but very good for a budget room. The only area where the hotel team draws back is the cleanliness that is done, be it the toiletries or the room cleaning. Another area of improvement could be the variety of options for Breakfast. I have not faced any issues in this area though at any time. The hotel also has a very strong & working Wireless internet connection that suits just perfectly for my Business trips. Overall, my recomendations are that one should not expect high class amenities while paying for a B&B INN.

Room Tip: Try to use the rooms on the top floor facing the Ramada Inn.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Suvankar_0311
Reviewed May 18, 2013

You do not give enough room on here for me to tell you how bad this hotel was. I will tell you the fial straw was that when we went to bed we noticed the center of the bed was soaked, when I leaned down to smell it there was a horrible smell of urine, yes someone pissed in the middle of the bed and no one would answer the phone or come to the desk for our complaint. My husband tried to sleep on edge of bed and I in a chair. NO SLEEP!!! I would not recommend this hotel to ANYONE!!!!! Discusting and unhealthy!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Stay away!!!! Discusting!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank DaysinnWarsawSucks
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I hope this review will save somebody from the experience we had at the Days Inn. We booked this hotel because it was cheap and we only needed a room to sleep, and get back on the road in the morning. The condition of the room was poor and not clean, but we decided to stay, and went next door for dinner. When we returned to our room the smell of cigarette smoke was overwhelming. We talked to the front desk and they would not give us a refund. They said that a truck driver was staying above us and the smoke vented into our room. We moved into another room that did not smell of smoke. Not worth the savings!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mell0
Reviewed December 7, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed November 12, 2012

the room was suppose to be smoke free and was definitely not...i had to put all my clothes in the washer when i went home as they all smelled like smoke...besides that...very little hot water...Bad, bad experience

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo