“Days Inn and Wyndham should be ashamed of this hotel”
Review of Deluxe Inn

Deluxe Inn
Deluxe Inn
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have stayed in many hotels around the world and this is one of the worst ever and that includes hotels in far-flung outposts of Latin America. It was dirty, The walls were dirty, the door was dirty, the bathtub was dirty. The A/C smelled like someone had peed in it. If I had seen the room before staying there, I would have moved on. The "breakfast" was abysmal: white bread, corn flakes or fruit loops. I cannot believe that Days Inn still allows its name to be associated with such a property. The only plus was that they took our Wyndham rewards card... but Wyndham shouldn't be proud of that either. I have done many reviews and I can usually find something nice to say but this was BAD. STEER CLEAR!

Room Tip: To choose a good room, go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We were looking for a place to stay overnight on our way through Indiana. The price for this Days inn was $70 including taxes. You can tell this is an older hotel. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean but the hair dryer plug was smashed. The room doors open to the parking lot. Breakfast was basic but they had just purchased a waffle maker so that was a pleasant surprise. Only two tables in the breakfast room. Room did have a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2012

When my husband and I wanted to get away for a night, we chose this hotel because of the price. Unfortunately, it wasn't even worth the 70 dollars spent. First we got into the room to find it was horribly hot. There were stains on the comforter and sheets, as well as cigarette burns on the comforter. We went out of the room and realized that when we came back you didn't even need a key to open up the door. All you had to do was push it open. After asking to switch rooms, the man in the lobby checked our door for about 15 mins to make sure that we were telling the truth. Once in our new room we found that the air conditioner did not work and was leaking and the remote for the tv had no batteries. In addition, the stairs that you travel on and the balcony are very flimsy and I am almost positive that someone is likely to fall through it. I would choose not to stay there again due to the issues we had. It is also very outdated.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2011

The lobby was extremely small, smelt of animals and shabby. The continental breakfast consisted of few slices of bread in a bag, a number of cream filled oatmeal cookies, really bad coffee and no cream, only sugar. Decided to skip the "food" and just get coffee and took the coffee to my room because there was a man sitting at one of the two tables and he had his bag on the second of the tables. Took my coffee to my room, took a sip and decided to dump it and go find a Mickey D's. Would not return.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank G6er
Reviewed April 6, 2011

Stayed one evening for business. Upon arrival, front desk was vacant, but did have a bell. I rang it several times and decided to make use of my wait time by filling out the available registration form laying on the counter. I walked outside to see if someone was outside and saw noone. When I went back in I rang it once more and someone came in from the back room and got me set up.

Room was average, low-cost, hotel room, large with tv, mini fridge and small microwave along with general hotel room furniture. Bed was large king, somewhat uncomfortable with clean but sparse bedding/pillows. Room and hotel was older but clean. Hotel room door stuck and was difficult to open/close, the safety latch was not very secure (screwed in to door jam that was cracked and visibly filled-in with some sort of glue or putty). Did not seem secure whatsoever. A/C unit worked and tv had numerous channels. Free wi/fi but was a little slow.

Breakfast was free continental style with some bananas, cold cereal and what looked like lil debbie donuts. Juice machine was broken/out-of-order.

When I checked out to return my key, again there was no one there at the desk. I rang the bell a few times and decided to leave my key on the counter behind the desk and left.

It is what it was, average and clean. For the price $50, can't beat it I guess.

Room Tip: I used entertainment book promo code and saved 20%
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Mikeakasleeper
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Wyndham Garden Warsaw
#1 of 3 in Columbia City
Hampton Inn Warsaw
Hampton Inn Warsaw
#1 of 5 in Warsaw

Been to Deluxe Inn? Share your experiences!