See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 6, 2011

Stayed one evening for business. Upon arrival, front desk was vacant, but did have a bell. I rang it several times and decided to make use of my wait time by filling out the available registration form laying on the counter. I walked outside to see if someone was outside and saw noone. When I went back in I rang it once more and someone came in from the back room and got me set up.

Room was average, low-cost, hotel room, large with tv, mini fridge and small microwave along with general hotel room furniture. Bed was large king, somewhat uncomfortable with clean but sparse bedding/pillows. Room and hotel was older but clean. Hotel room door stuck and was difficult to open/close, the safety latch was not very secure (screwed in to door jam that was cracked and visibly filled-in with some sort of glue or putty). Did not seem secure whatsoever. A/C unit worked and tv had numerous channels. Free wi/fi but was a little slow.

Breakfast was free continental style with some bananas, cold cereal and what looked like lil debbie donuts. Juice machine was broken/out-of-order.

When I checked out to return my key, again there was no one there at the desk. I rang the bell a few times and decided to leave my key on the counter behind the desk and left.

It is what it was, average and clean. For the price $50, can't beat it I guess.

Room Tip: I used entertainment book promo code and saved 20%