“I wouldn't suggest it.”

Deluxe Inn
Deluxe Inn
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed June 7, 2011

The lobby was extremely small, smelt of animals and shabby. The continental breakfast consisted of few slices of bread in a bag, a number of cream filled oatmeal cookies, really bad coffee and no cream, only sugar. Decided to skip the "food" and just get coffee and took the coffee to my room because there was a man sitting at one of the two tables and he had his bag on the second of the tables. Took my coffee to my room, took a sip and decided to dump it and go find a Mickey D's. Would not return.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank G6er
There are newer reviews for Deluxe Inn

Reviewed April 6, 2011

Stayed one evening for business. Upon arrival, front desk was vacant, but did have a bell. I rang it several times and decided to make use of my wait time by filling out the available registration form laying on the counter. I walked outside to see if someone was outside and saw noone. When I went back in I rang it once more and someone came in from the back room and got me set up.

Room was average, low-cost, hotel room, large with tv, mini fridge and small microwave along with general hotel room furniture. Bed was large king, somewhat uncomfortable with clean but sparse bedding/pillows. Room and hotel was older but clean. Hotel room door stuck and was difficult to open/close, the safety latch was not very secure (screwed in to door jam that was cracked and visibly filled-in with some sort of glue or putty). Did not seem secure whatsoever. A/C unit worked and tv had numerous channels. Free wi/fi but was a little slow.

Breakfast was free continental style with some bananas, cold cereal and what looked like lil debbie donuts. Juice machine was broken/out-of-order.

When I checked out to return my key, again there was no one there at the desk. I rang the bell a few times and decided to leave my key on the counter behind the desk and left.

It is what it was, average and clean. For the price $50, can't beat it I guess.

Room Tip: I used entertainment book promo code and saved 20%
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Mikeakasleeper
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Wyndham Garden Warsaw
#2 of 2 in Syracuse
Super 8 Columbia City
Super 8 Columbia City
#1 of 2 in Columbia City

Been to Deluxe Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Deluxe Inn

Address: 2575 E Center St, Warsaw, IN 46580-3819 (Formerly Days Inn Warsaw)
Location: United States > Indiana > Warsaw
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw
Price Range: $69 - $70 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Deluxe Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Deluxe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.