“Under renovations, otherwise wonderful!”
Review of Noa Noa

Noa Noa
Ranked #2 of 90 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Sushi
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
“Under renovations, otherwise wonderful!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Went on a cold January night while the restaurant was being renovated so we had to sit in the bar. It was so cold with a draft coming in directly on my legs. So the atmosphere wasn't the best but the food made up for that. My husband and I split the pulled pork nachos… oh my goodness, seriously one of the best things I've ever eaten. It was huge too, definitely enough for 3-4 people. My husband had the ribs for dinner while I had the Clipper sushi roll. Hubby said the ribs weren't as tender as he likes them but had wonderful flavor from the wood grill. The sushi roll was pretty average and a bit on the small side but I was stuffed from the nachos so that was ok.

We live about 45 mins away from Warsaw and I am looking forward to going back in the summertime!

Indiana
“No complaints here.”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Was invited to a birthday party in January 2014. The restaurant is under renovation so we were escorted into a rear dining area between the sushi bar and a very large conference room. Our waitress was efficient and friendly. Orders and drink refills arrived prompt and in good order. I ordered hot wings and ten wings for under ten bucks was a bargain. Very large wings appeared to have been grilled in the wood grill and were HOT (the way I like them). My wife and daughter had chicken-Caesar salads that were so ginormous we laughed when they arrived. In my opinion, a very good place to dine semi-formal or informal at the bar and a great value for the quality. I am astonished at the previous poor reviews as our group of 8 encountered nothing but good food and an attentive staff. Will visit again without hesitation.

• Visited January 2014
Warsaw, Indiana
“Yummy”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The seafood here is wonderful. Tropical drinks, like the "Pain Killer" are very yummy. We come here for special occasions, because we think that it is a little pricey. Many people come here for the sushi.

• Visited September 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Really good seafood!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is a very good restaurant only 45 minutes from Fort Wayne, IN. The seafood is fresh, the waitstaff is friendly and knowledgeable, and they also serve sushi. It has a Caribbean flavor and a wide variety of dishes on the menu. The walleye and seabass were superb. Their desserts are also very good as well.

Worth the drive!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank 691Martha
Ogmore-by-Sea, United Kingdom
“Best place we ate !!!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Ate in a few restaurants in Warsaw. This was by far the best. Tuna starter was great. Mahi mani was even better. Rest if group agreed and all enjoyed. Service was fast, efficient, and above all really friendly.
If I ever have the chance to visit Warsaw this restaurant is top of my list.

Visited December 2013