“Clean and comfortable”
Review of Hampton Inn Warsaw

Hampton Inn Warsaw
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This was a one-night stay to visit with family and the hotel was conveniently located. The rooms and lobby were clean and comfortable, and the bathroom was top-notch. I had a few issues getting the room temperature adjusted but did manage. The breakfast has a lot of options and was clean and well stocked. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kathy H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2014

Hello! Thank you for your response to your visit with us at the Hampton Inn Warsaw. We enjoyed your time here with us and look forward to a return visit! Once again, thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Warsaw

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Me and my wife just wanted to get away. It was a quick decision so we booked a room the day before. We found our room ready, clean and comfortable. Would stay there again. Only complaint would be the price for one night.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kathy H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Thank you so much for giving us feedback. It is always awesome to hear from my guest and always enjoyable to hear when I hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to a return visit as we loved having you here!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Large group of youth ball players overran the hotel and management. Miss using the elevators running in halls and stairways. I had my 9month old almost bumped out of my arms kids where wild, no dads and moms they had there vacation resting in the lobby and drinking bear on the lawn. I like to have fun and I'm a father of two but this was a total mess and the management was week. They finally address the issue but I never seen it on my bill, after a couple of phone calls and putting my kids down three different time from being woke up..

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good morning! I always hate to hear when we have a guest that is not happy with their visit with us. I do apologize for the lack of taking care of you the way you anticipated. We always take pride in our customer service and cleanliness, and this is not normal procedure for our staff here at the Hampton Inn Warsaw. Once again, I apologize and hope for a return visit to better show you that we really appreciate having you here!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

All good! People, helpfulness, room, bed, cleanliness, breakfast... I will stay here again when I work in this area! There aren't a whole lot of restaurants around but the desk staff was great about leading us to some good places to eat.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kathy H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

Thank you for your posting on Trip Advisor! We love to hear when we achieve our goal of exceeding your expectations here at the Hampton Inn Warsaw. We look forward to a return soon! Have a great holiday weekend!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

We were in town for my son's wedding and the Hampton Inn in Warsaw really added to the experience! The staff made it a very pleasant visit for my wife and I. The room we stayed in had the walk-in shower in the bathroom and it was very nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good afternoon! Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments regarding our hotel. My staff and I take pride in our customer service and our goal is to always exceed your expectations. Thank you again, and have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Friendly, helpful employees. Quick and easy registration. Very comfortable beds. The pool was advertised; the hot tub was a pleasant surprise - and enjoyably hot. Complimentary breakfast offered a wide range of options.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kathy H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Hello! Thank you for your kind words about my staff! It's always great to hear when we exceed the expectations of our guests in customer service, as that is always our goal. We enjoyed having you here as part of our family at the Hampton Inn Warsaw. We also hope for a return visit with us!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Hotel is fine but breakfast was on the cheap side with no ham, bacon, etc. for both days that I stayed. Newspaper was USA Today. No local newspapers were even available to purchase. Room air conditioner/heater ran frequently, making it hard to sleep for extended time.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good afternoon! I'd like to thank you for your comments for us on Trip Advisor. We enjoyed having you here, and look forward to your return. We always like to hear when our guests are happy with their visit with us, as well as any feedback to help us to always improve! Have a wonderful day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Wyndham Garden Warsaw
#1 of 6 in Goshen
The Inn at Amish Acres
The Inn at Amish Acres
#1 of 2 in Nappanee

Been to Hampton Inn Warsaw? Share your experiences!