“Worst Hampton I've Stayed At”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Hampton Inn Warsaw

Hampton Inn Warsaw
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw
Atlanta, GA
“Worst Hampton I've Stayed At”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

As a HH Gold member, I stayed here to get points. I'll tell you, Hampton Inn's are usually decent, this one was just flat out plain.
About the room, not even a accent chain to relax in your room with. they keep a kitchen table chair in the room. So when you come back from work, how wonderful, a hard back chair! Awful.
First off, they offer no flavored coffee creamer. So you have to drink bland creamer and bland coffee. Not my way to start the morning.
In addition, the breakfast was plain. I usually like a little variety. Not a place I want to come wake up to again. I'll stay at the Double Tree in South Bend next time and drive to Argos.

Room Tip: Ask when you arrive if the room you are in has a decent chair to relax and sit in so you don't h...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Chris G
Kathy H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Warsaw, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Good afternoon! I'd like to first apologize for what seems a less than desirable visit with us. This is not the normal for is here at our property, and I wanted to take the time to research what had happened. I would love to have another opportunity with you to show you that our goal is always to exceed the expectations of our guests. We appreciate your business and again apologize. Thank you for taking time to comment.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Muncie, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

No problems, This is a beautiful place, The staff are friendly. Breakfast good, many things to choose from. Beds were a little hard. Rooms clean and neat. We sit in the lobby with a group of friends and enjoyed the evening without any one complaining we were to loud.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kathy H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Warsaw, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Good afternoon! Thank you so much for your kind words about my staff and with regard to our property. We really enjoyed having you here with us during your recent stay. It's always our goal to exceed your expectations in both cleanliness and customer service. We look forward to a return visit with us soon! Thank you once again, and have a great weekend!
Leesburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

My family and I chose to stay at the Hampon Inn of Warsaw due to weather related issues. They welcomed us with a smile and made sure our stay was great. My kids loved the pool and the next morning before we left we had a great breakfast. Thanks to the Hampon and it's staff for a great family evening out.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Melinda H
Kathy H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Warsaw, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Good afternoon! It always makes me smile when I hear that a family had an enjoyable stay with us. I have grown children of my own, and always enjoyed the family travel. Thank you for the kids words. We look forward to a return stay with us as it was very enjoyable. Have a great week!
Ljubljana, Slovenia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

Very pleasant place for travelers fliing early. Few minutes shuttle to the airport. Clean and friendly. Simple,modern,good sleeping comfort. Surprisingly good value for money.
One of the hotels to suggest.

• Stayed March 2014
Good afternoon! Thank you for posting such a nice response for us! We enjoyed your visit with us and always enjoy feedback from our much appreciated guests. Hopefully you have a return visit with us soon as we loved having you here!
Clinton, TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

This hotel is by far one of the best Hampton Inns I have stayed at. The staff is VERY accommodating and nice. I usually have to stay a couple of weeks at a time and they make sure I get a refrigerator for most of my stay. Everyone has been pleasant and spend time talking to you about things to do and restaurants to visit. It is nice having a conversation when you are out of town for work that isn't work related. Management is excellent and responsive. I plan on staying here for the foreseeable future when I am in town!

Room Tip: I have stayed here three times and every room is spacious and clean. The lower floors are a bit coo...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank slhedberg
Kathy H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Warsaw, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Good morning! Thank you so much for taking time to reply, and with such kind words and compliments to my staff and myself. It's guests like you who truly help us to exceed your expectations in both cleanliess as well as customer service. It is such a joy to have you as part of the Hampton Inn Warsaw family. Have a great week and we look forward to a return visit with us soon!
Memphis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Hampton Inn Warsaw is a great choice for the area! The hotel is very clean and up to date! The rooms are nice and the beds are very soft! I would recommend this hotel to anyone who has to stay in this area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Romaro S
Kathy H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Warsaw, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
I am so glad that you had a terrific stay with us. It is always wonderful to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations while staying with us during your visit to Warsaw. We hope to see you on a return visit with us as we loved having you here! Thank you for commenting and letting us know your thoughts! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

The rooms are very spacious, clean with a wonderul big, comfy bed. The bathroom also provides anything you need. The complimentary breakfest provides something for anybody's liking and the staff are very welcoming and friendly. Absolutely a great hotel when you are in the Warsaw Area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Nathalie D
Kathy H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Warsaw, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Good afternoon! Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding our hotel and my staff! It is always our goal to exceed your expectations in customer service when visiting our hotel. We hope you felt like part of our family! Have a wonderful day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Wyndham Garden Warsaw
#2 of 6 in Goshen
The Inn at Amish Acres
The Inn at Amish Acres
#1 of 2 in Nappanee

Been to Hampton Inn Warsaw? Share your experiences!