“Horrible saturday night”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2011

The service was terrible. It was 20 minutes between ordering a drink and getting it. The food took an hour and a half from the time we ordered. When I finally got my pasta I could tell it had been cooked, cooled, and microwaved. When I asked to speak to a manager she didn't say a word to me. I thought she was leaving to do something to make it right. She did nothing. I asked to speak to her again and she completely ignored me. She walked past me, I said excuse me and she turned and kept walking as if she couldn't waste her time tending to her customers. This was without a doubt the worst experience I have ever had at a meal. DON"T EAT THERE!!

1  Thank jsmith26j

Reviewed December 11, 2010

My wife treated me at Barbee Hotel Bar and Grill for my birthday. Our experience could not have been better. We will spread the word.

1  Thank TheBabba
Reviewed November 2, 2009

We use to really enjoy dining at the Barbee Restaurant do to it's history and karaoke . We dined there this past Halloween 09' and the food was just awful. We have recommended this place on our cabin blog, and brought new visitors with us this past weekend as we have a nearby lake cabin. I hope they find a better Chef in the kitchen or we won't be ever coming back. The staff is very friendly and we didn't get a chance to check out the newly remolded upstairs as we have heard their pizza is good but the terrbile food really left a bad taste with us.

Reviewed June 17, 2008

Four of us ordered different pasta dishes. Each was superb in taste and portion. The lasagna was so good, I wanted to eat all of it but the portion was more than I could eat.
Food: Excellent
Pricing: Excellent
Service: Excellent (considering the crowd)
Facilities: Excellent

We'll be back!

1  Thank Desilu2008
Reviewed September 12, 2007

Barbee Inn is an lake establishment that is very crowded during the summer months. Only open on weekends during the off season. Food is great. Have tried many different dishes and all have been excellent. They're known for their walleye pike dinner. Outstanding! Best to make a reservation for the weekend. They have karaoke on Friday evenings following by DJ and dancing. Great fun!

1  Thank japindy