“We wish we would of stayed home and saved are money”

Barbee Hotel Bar and Grill
Ranked #14 of 92 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“We wish we would of stayed home and saved are money”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

The first night no heat it was like 50 in the room.the next night some of the other guest stayed up all night running the hall's and yelling slamming the doors and turned the heat to like 80 something.and the food was high priced.we wished we would of just stayed home.

3 Thank Mariedawn

Bellshill, United Kingdom
“great american place”
Reviewed October 17, 2011

restaurant was good , go early on pizza night as it gets busy ,great steak ,staff helpful and friendly.we stayed near the lake and if we had too much to drink short walk home. the sports bar upstairs was interesting!! good drinks promos and is helpful if you go up there drunk to blend in with the others.great posotion and would recommend for a visit , next time we are in the area i will go back.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank ginswiggers
Carmel, Indiana
“Stay near lake, don't have drive after dinner”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Not the Marriott, rooms are average. Best part is bar/food is right below rooms. You don't have to drive!

Pierceton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible saturday night”
Reviewed February 12, 2011

The service was terrible. It was 20 minutes between ordering a drink and getting it. The food took an hour and a half from the time we ordered. When I finally got my pasta I could tell it had been cooked, cooled, and microwaved. When I asked to speak to a manager she didn't say a word to me. I thought she was leaving to do something to make it right. She did nothing. I asked to speak to her again and she completely ignored me. She walked past me, I said excuse me and she turned and kept walking as if she couldn't waste her time tending to her customers. This was without a doubt the worst experience I have ever had at a meal. DON"T EAT THERE!!

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank jsmith26j
Plymouth, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food was great and prepared fresh from scratch--not from a can.”
Reviewed December 11, 2010

My wife treated me at Barbee Hotel Bar and Grill for my birthday. Our experience could not have been better. We will spread the word.

1 Thank TheBabba