“This place sucks”

Cuisines: American
A TripAdvisor Member
“This place sucks”
Reviewed February 11, 2005

The place very well displeased me. I had to wait 35 minutes for a seat. Then, the waitress spilled the water that she brought ten minutes later. Well, I understand that accidents happen, and the wait was due to the large popularity of the restraunt. So, I ordered my meal. Somehow, I was brought the wrong dish. I didn't order anything anywhere near what I was brought. So, they took it back. After another 20 minutes, they brought me what I ordered. I was informed that it would be discounted at fifty percent because of the house mistake. Eagerly, I began to dig in, only to find a hair in my mashed potatoes. I was grossed out and began to dry-heave. I hurriedly left the building...not paying or leaving a tip. If I had to go back and leave a tip...it would say " Don't eat yellow snow!"

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member