“Lazy waitress and long cook time makes this place a NO GO...FOREVER!!!”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #18 of 94 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Not really sure what happened, but where I come from pancakes and eggs don't take an hour to make, but they sure did at the Bob Evans. The waitress was horrible...we had to flag her down for refills after thirty minutes of empty drinks. The place was not and I repeat Not busy. Another is is that we were put at a table in the middle of the restaurant which could be walked around, but instead of walking around the waitress would lean over us and hand the plates to us instead of walking around and putting them in front of us. She was horrible, she even leaned over I front of my 18 month daughter, when she could have walked around and gave me my plate that she stated...and I quote, "be careful, this plate is extremely hot." She handed it to me, which I certainly did not what to take, but didn't have a choice do to her laziness, and burn my finger. I unfortunately had to hold onto the scolding hot plate, because if I did not...I would have certainly dropped it on my daughter....OH AND DID I MENTION, IF SHE TOOK THREE STEPS AROUND MY DAUGHTER SHE COULD HAVE PLACED IT IN FRONT OF ME WITHOUT FORCING ANYONE TO TOUCH THE RED HOT PLATE. Be warned, laziness gets places only so far. Will not be returning to this Bob Evans ever and I mean EVER AGAIN!!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were happy to introduce an old fried to the remodeled Bob Evans. The same great staff, friendly and quick, were there to serve despite the crowded Sunday lunch time. Always a
good meal in a cozy setting.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Went to Bob Evans had a great breakfast
Every time I visit these establishments they are consistent
Very good every time I visit. Food always great, service excellent, very clean inside and out. Even the restrooms were so clean you could eat in them...

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

These stores are all over the Midwest. They are clean and tidy places with predictable fare and service. A consistent experience for sure

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Recently remodeled, this is, of course, vintage Bob Evans cuisine. Expect long waits, however, at such times as Sunday mornings and Sunday afternoons. This location now has a round table seating 8-10 and many larger parties will find this preferable to a typical rectangular configuration.

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!