“Familiar Food Different Location”
Review of Wings Etc

Wings Etc
Ranked #43 of 94 Restaurants in Warsaw
Reviewed March 21, 2014

The wife and I recently dined here awhile back on a weekend afternoon. I have eaten at this establishment before it relocated to it's present location. Decor was similar to the previous location. We were seated promptly. The menu seemed similar to what we remembered, with a couple additional wing sauces. They also have added a build your own burger option, nice addition. One thing I have always liked about this place is they let you split your wing orders between sauces. So I split a 10 piece between the two new sauces I didn't recognize, Say it Ain't TSO and Sweet Chili "Cha-Cha". The Say it Ain't TSO was a bit too heavy on the soy sauce for me. The Sweet Chili sauce had just the right heat, I liked this one. Note wings are pretty big and are naked, no breading. I knew those were going home after tasting one or two so I ordered a burger as well. Pretty plain Pretzel bun, cheese, bacon, and grilled onions with mayo and ketchup. It was simple but done well enough for me to consider good. My wife ordered a chicken sandwich, grilled, it came out fried, we didn't bother to send it back for this, we had waited for a bit just to get the order in. Which brings me to my only complaint for this visit.
There was only one waitress for the main dining room on our visit. Try as she might, drinks didn't get brought out and refilled right away and a few things got forgot or missed. The waitress tried she was just overwhelmed. So the food is decent, staffing could be iffy, but I'm sure this isn't a daily issue. A return trip isn't out of the question.