“Chinatown Express”

Chinatown Express
Ranked #42 of 94 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Most times when I walk up to the counter in Chinatown Express I am cheerfully greeted by the friendly Asian young woman who takes the phone orders, serves the drive up window, runs the cash register and sometimes zooms back to the kitchen to get pick up or help with an order spring rolls. I especially like the Chicken in Garlic Sauce, but most people say their favorite is General Tso Chicken. The interior dining area is large and probably seats 30 or so but I prefer take out. Delivery is also available within a limited area. Chinatown Express is my favorite restaurant for Asian food in Warsaw. The food is good but the personal and cheerful service makes the difference.

1  Thank jim f

Reviewed June 29, 2013

This is the only chinese restaurant in Warsaw I like. Their crab rangoon is made in a format that's easier to eat than those weird square pointy designs that some places do, and the sweet & sour sauce isn't just ketchup. They are always very willing to make special alterations to your order, though occasionally, I've had a problem where they misunderstood what I was asking for. (I asked for water chestnuts and they gave me cashews on the veggie lo mein, for instance). But everything is always delicious and fast and they are so friendly there. Sometimes, I find that the chinese restaurants can be a bit more abrupt and difficult to talk to, especially if you ask for any special orders, but not here. So friendly and willing to do whatever they can to make their customers happy.

1  Thank Stacy J
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The Best General Tso's in Warsaw, other dishes are morginal. In warsaw you have to go to every different Chinese resturant to get the best version of certain dishes. Since I live very close this really isnt a problem. Not a great sit down resuraunt, I recommend calling in for carry out.