“Wasn't what I expected.”
Review of Jimmy John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #53 of 93 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Wasn't prepared for how small it was or lack of seating. Food was okay but more than I felt necessary. They seem to have a large carry out business. Was suprised that they charged for delievery.

There are newer reviews for Jimmy John's

Reviewed June 1, 2013

The sandwiches of JJ are very tasty & filling as well. The variety of options that are available may scare Subway a bit as its services including the Door Step Delivery is stupendous. The only drawback is that the sandwiches are very dry devoid of sauses making it difficult to eat. Otherwise its a hit.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The food here is always delicious and the employees are hard working and friendly. I don't like that they charge for water, but other than that I will keep coming back!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Just as I remember. Good, fast, fresh roast beef sandwich. Counter help was friendly. Seemed like a lot of staff standing around - was not very busy - we were there after lunch - around 1:30p.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have ordered from this location on a number of times, most recently on weekend I was working. They deliver one sandwich or 20. We sometimes will do large orders and don't have any problems. I like their bread it has a good flavor and texture to me. I like that you can stop in and buy their bread to take home, it's day old, but its cheap and works great for garlic bread, sandwiches, croutons, whatever you want to use it for. I did have an issue with one delivery driver, my bill was $7 and I handed him a $10 bill, he turned and started to walk away. I said something to him and his reply was oh did you want change? I don't mind tipping but for him to make the assumption that my change was his tip wasn't appreciated. Mind you this was only once out of a dozen or so deliveries, and I've never seen that driver again. This is a great addition to the Warsaw dining options.