“Use caution when booking a reservation”
Review of La Troje

La Troje
Ranked #8 of 94 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I recently scheduled a birthday party of about 20 adults. I called 3 times to confirm the date and time then even called that day. The group showed up at the scheduled time to find they have given our reservation to another group. It was disappointing because our group enjoys the atmosphere and the wonderful food. I would just use caution when scheduling a large group.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

This place has the best Mexican food in Warsaw, In and the best drinks in the county!! Drinks are very strong and worth the money.. I highly recommend the getting the beans and rice with any meal and the Grilled shrimp salad is my favorite!!

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We visited La Troje on a very busy Friday night. Once we were seated,I was impressed at how quickly our order was taken and the food brought to us. The food itself is very good, the portions generous, and from what my husband told me, the taste is authentic! A great choice in downtown Warsaw.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We liked everything. Good service, many servers and many customers. Convenient to parking and loved the birthday celebrations.

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

The food here is excellent--very fresh and authentic. Fast and friendly service, too. We had combination meals with shredded chicken and shredded beef and all was excellent. We also had the Guacamole Casar and it was delicious! The prices are extremely reasonable and the atmosphere is fun, without being cheesy. This will be our choice for Mexican food every time were in town!