“A Most Pleasant Experience!”
Review of Arlington INN

Arlington INN
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Warren
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
“A Most Pleasant Experience!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I were very pleased with our stay at this Inn. The rooms were furnished with all the amenities of a high end hotel and very clean. The beds had wonderfully pressed sheets and very comfortable. Our host was very friendly and concerned about the quality of our stay there. To top it off, the complimentary breakfast was great. Most definitely would come back again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Arvind P, Manager at Arlington INN, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad that we were able to make your stay as comfortable as possible for you. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Victoria, Texas
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Nice hotel! My husband & I had gone to Warren and Huntington to visit family in the area. This hotel is conveniently located right on I-69. The owner and staff were very friendly. The room was quiet and clean, with a good bed, plus a microwave and fridge, and linens were changed daily all three days we were there. All this plus good rates too! We will definitely stay at this hotel on our next trip to the area!.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Arvind P, Manager at Arlington INN, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly thank you for your kind words and look forward to you staying with us again!
Cleveland, Georgia
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband and I went to visit family in Huntington. This hotel is only 8 miles out and is very nice. Clean rooms, soft beds, mini fridge, microwave, hot wonderful shower. I thought we would hear the interstate but we didn't hear it. Very friendly desk clerk and the Rates were Awesome. We will definitely go back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Road w
Arvind P, Manager at Arlington INN, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

This is a very clean hotel. I've stayed here a few times. The hotel is very clean. The staff is very friendly.the owner is very friendly and a great person. I will tell all my friends about this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank BB069
Arvind P, Owner at Arlington INN, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for the kind words. We really pride ourselves in keeping the property clean for our guests. We hope that we can continue to provide you this same level of service in your future travels. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Montgomery
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We spent the night of May 2 on our 900 mile trip home for a wedding in Michigan. The location was an ideal stopping point for us after a long day's drive. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable as well as good value for money. The restaurant adjacent to the Inn was excellent and highly recommended. It appears to be a family run Inn that cares for their customer's comfort. Our room had a TV, hi-speed Internet, microwave and refrigerator as well as a comfortable bed. The Continental breakfast is excellent considering the room rate (cereal, muffins, coffee, etc.) There is also a McDonald's very close to the property. Take exit 278 (old exit 78). Just past McDonald's you will see their sign on the right. Follow the road to the Inn's entrance.

Room Tip: We were in Room 125 that is closer to the restaurant but also closer to the Interstate. The steady h...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Arvind P, Owner at Arlington INN, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for the kind words. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to you visiting us again in future!
Muncie, Indiana
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was caught in a snow storm and unable to go any further as it was very dangerous. Luckily I was able to find a room at Americas Best Value Inn in Warren, IN. I found my room to be very clean and comfortable with all the necessary items to make my stay as good as it gets. The desk clerk, Mr. Aruind Patel was very helpful and put my mind at ease because of the storm. I would recommend these hotels to anyone wanting a good night's sleep at a reasonable price.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
arvind2858, Owner at Arlington INN, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad we were able to accommodate you during that snow storm and hope to have you stay with us again!
ONAPING
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We are very pleased with this gem of a motel. We travel through this area a few times a year and our stop is after three days of travel. We were looking for reasonable rates, a clean room, a comfortable bed, and travel info. Wow.....top marks for everything!!!! Very reasonable rate, very clean, good bed, and super friendly staff. The internet connection here is the best I have ever had while travelling. Strong signal and great speed. Owner has spent a lot in upgrading. Good "eats" close by. Easy on and off the Interstate Highway. I give this place a definite two thumbs up.......

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
arvind2858, Owner at Arlington INN, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Thank you for leaving great feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and really look forward to having you visit us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warren
#2 of 3 in Warren
#1 of 4 in Bluffton
Heritage Place Inn
Heritage Place Inn
#1 of 2 in Markle
Best Western Plus Gas City
Holiday Inn Express Gas City
Huggy Bear Motel Warren

Been to Arlington INN? Share your experiences!