“Poor Customer service”

Eugenia's
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Wabash
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Marion, Indiana
“Poor Customer service”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Made reservations on line on April 30th for May 4th. Received no response either way so went thinking we had reservations. The 5 of us got there and there was no one at the desk nor any signs saying please wait to be seated so we sat down and some started filling their plates only to be rudely told they had no reservations for us and their was nothing they could do about it. Not let me see if I can fit you in or anything. So my 78 year old mother and my sister-in laws 75 year old mother had to put their plates down and we left. So I try to write an email to the Honeywell Center but have still not gotten a response from them. What kind of place is this. If I hadn't already paid for the 5 concert tickets I would not have gone back and probably won't any more. I as embarrassed and appalled to be treated so disrespectfully. The Celtic Womens concert was great and very uplifting.

• Visited May 2014

Urbana, Indiana
“Sunday brunch buffet”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We enjoy the Sunday brunch for its cost as well as wide variety of food available. You can have a full breakfast menu as well as a full dinner menu. Buffet very attractive. Food served hot and very tasty. Lovely facility as well.

• Visited January 2014
Wabash, Indiana
“Wonderful Pasta Bar and Sunday Brunch!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

They serve lunch through the week and they always have fresh made to order pasta. With three different pasta choices and Alfredo or marinara sauce. They also have salad and soup bar, excellent entrees and desserts. There is usually as art exhibit in the area outside Eugenia's and the Ford Theatre is here as well.

The Sunday brunch has made to order omelets and waffles and lots of wonderful choices.
I love to come here for lunch and have also enjoyed the Sunday brunch when we have family home to visit.

A wonderful place for lunch or buffet and theatre experience, or Sunday brunch. Something for everyone.

• Visited April 2014
Midwest
“Too much for bland food”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Just not what I expected to find - food was underseasoned (chicken) and pasta was overcooked. Hard to get service - seems too many guests for the wait service to handle. Just very disappointed in entire experience.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Rae Ann P
Wanganui
“Refined atmosphere with budget prices”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Located in the amazing Honewell Center building we stopped here for lunch with local friends. Restaurant felt very refined, linen napkins, nice tables and very tidy. Was pleasantly surprised that the prices were in line with most standard cafes/restaurants. Choices were great and food very tasty. Had a wonderful time with our friends made all the more so with good service and great food.

Visited April 2013

Been to Eugenia's? Share your experiences!