“Good stuff”

Market Street Grill
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Wabash
Cuisines: American
Description: Casual adult dining.( must be 18 to dine. Great Steaks, Seafood, Burgers and BBQ with a friendly casual atmosphere.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Not a very complex place but it's good food country fair every enjoyed their meal (8 of us) the service was great staff very accommodateing . Not very expense gret atmosphere worth trying if your there.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Food was pleasing to the eye and the pallet. Service was very good I would recommend this as a good place to eat.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My family and I frequent Market Street Grill. I'm a Wabash "native" and have been enjoying their food since I was allowed to step foot in the restaurant. As far as drinks go, their martinis are excellent as well as the bloody Marys. You can't go wrong with Drunken Chicken. Love the atmosphere, service and food.

1  Thank Kara T
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Have stopped at Market Street Grill several times. NIce place to take family and have a meal or just to meet friends at to enjoy a couple of drinks and some goodies to munch on! Service is spot on and great. The food is great with nice portions. Try the steak on a stick if you get a chance and are a beef lover....very good and quite popular!!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

The service is what saves this restaurant from being below average. My wife had their famous onion rings for an appetizer. The batter was delicious and crunchy, but the onions were barely there.. I had their famous hme made baked beans which were overly sweet. The chicken salad on a tomato was slightly above average. A little more chicken in this dish would have made it very good. My wife's burger was cooked exactly to her request and delicious.

When we were there on a previous trip, I had their Philly steak sandwich , which was rather skimpy on the meat and toppings. On that occasion, Lisa had a burger which was delicious and done to her liking. I guess I would recommend burgers at this establishment.