I stayed here for 3 different stays during 2 weeks of 2 nights once and 1 night twice over the last 2 weeks.
- Centrally located, near US 30, SR 49, and numerous restaurants and shopping
- Excellent service, including check in that was basically already completed for me prior to arrival
- Room upgrades from a standard room to a 2 bed suite, which was a nice surprise!
- Excellent breakfast for hotels of this size. In particular, the breakfast staff person was warm, welcoming, and insisted on clearing the table for me every morning.
- Internet was very fast compared to Hilton and Marriott equivalents, which is very important when trying to work in the evening.
- Workout room wasn't much to speak of. 2 treadmills (1 of which didn't work), a recumbent bike, and a TV with a remote that didn't work. As a business traveler, this is a must when on the road, and this one wasn't so great.
- Hotel is clearly a bit dated. There wasn't anything broken, missing, or in terrible shape, but the interior of the hotel could use a facelift to match many of the other HI Expresses.
I would certainly come back. This place trumps the Hampton across the street and the Fairfield around the corner.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking