See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 26, 2017

I had business in Valpo and wanted to stay in not the regular motels. Pikk's Inn and Tavern were a find. The room was ultra comfortable with a great view of the Centre of a beautiful town. The steak from the Tavern was Great. They make their own steak sauce and Bloody Mary mix. The only issue was with the TV but internet was way above average. There are a few steps but wide and they carried my bags up.I will stay there every opportunity I have in the future.

Room Tip: Front room offers best view but they will let you check them out ahead of time.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2016

My wife and I stayed at Pikk's Inn for a few nights in June. The rooms are located above the tavern, right on the main drag downtown. Our room was very spacious with a living room and separate bedroom. The stairs to the room had a private off-street entrance. The whole stay was great. There are only two things to make note of. The stairs up to the room are old (as is the whole building) and very creaky. Our room was also located at the back and above the kitchen. Some of the odors from the kitchen made it up to the room. Not a big deal for us, but someone more picky might mind. The location is the great thing and the staff at the tavern downstairs were also great. I highly recommend it if visiting Valpo.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple