“Don't eat anything but the turkey”
Review of Strongbow Inn - CLOSED

Strongbow Inn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Refined Comfort Food.We are closed on Monday. Restaurant hours are Tuesday- Sunday 11am to 9pm and Sunday we are open for Brunch from 10am to 2pm. Bow Bar hours: Tuesday -Saturday 11am to 11pm. Featuring live music every Friday from 8pm to 11pm in the Bow Bar.
Reviewed May 10, 2009

Steak was so bad they had to bring us better knifes. Turkey is great but don't venture away from that. You would think if half a table who ordered steak have to ask for stronger knofes they'd get the hint, but no, they didn't care.

There are newer reviews for Strongbow Inn

Reviewed December 24, 2008

I recently stopped by at Strongbow and was so excited with what they did to the dining room and lobby. It is gorgeous. The old time pictures add so much to the history of the restaurant. As always my food was great and Lori did a wonderful job with our group.

All I can say it is nice to return and always know that the food is consistent and the service will always be accomodating.

I am very surprised that someone said that the to go items are pricey. Have you not gotten the Dinner for 4 for $28.95? You can't beat that anywhere.

Reviewed December 17, 2008

I have always been happy with Strongbow restaurant however, I recently placed an order from their bakery and was told because they are too busy they can't fill my order. HUH? I am in business myself and telling a customer that you are too busy to fill their order just doesn't compute, especially during these economic times.

2  Thank barb42
Reviewed December 3, 2008

I had dinner at "The Bow" over the Thanksgiving weekend. The lobby and dining room have been remodeled...it is beautiful. My dinner was great as usual and the menu has some new, interesting items.
I have read some of the not so favorable reviews...anyone can have a bad day...give it another try!

Reviewed October 14, 2008

I have been going to Strongbow Inn for 20 years, and I have never been disappointed! Their turkey is the best! They make their own Turkey Noodle soup, which is wonderful, and the homemade Cranberry Sauce is delicious too. I highly recommend their Wednesday night Buffet. They also have a Sunday Brunch, and be prepared to eat a lot. They also have homemade desserts, and their bakery has great cakes, etc. It still is my very favorite restaurant in this area.

1  Thank 1,945