“Greek's pizza is very good. :)”

Greek's Pizzeria-Downtown
Ranked #20 of 163 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Reviewed January 25, 2013

If I'm not making a special trip to Miller Beach for Flamingo's Pizza...Greeks is the option. :) I must add, They've been around since I was in high school, or even prior to that! They were at another location. To be in business that long...tells you that they're doing something right. :)

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We drive from the LaPorte/M.C. area almost every week to have Greek's pizza! The pizza is very good, the knots are pretty awesome too and it's a cute place, although we mostly do takeout. Erin is great and we appreciate their service! Pretty much OUR favorite pizza in the surrounding area (although my husband sooo wishes they would put the toppings all the way to the edge of the pizza). Great pizza - Give it a try!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I always get my pizza from Greek's. The house pizza is delicious and I add pepperocinis to make it a little hot and spicy. The knots are wonderful. Try the Grecian Knots if you like feta.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The pizza was really, really good, price was right. They have something call Knots and wow are they good...but the building is old and well warn. It could a good cleaning, but the food is great

Reviewed February 4, 2012

I read the reviews before going here and they were across the board. Some said great and some said horrible. I went with my boyfriend on a Saturday night about 6:15. I found the atmosphere to be alright. Like others have said, you seat yourself and order at the counter in the center but after that we had a waitress who served us. The kitchen is open which is nice because you can see them making your food, but it makes for loud, warm quarters in their small restaurant.
The service was good! They seemed busy and a little frazzled, like they could have used a couple more hands, but they were friendly and attentive, even when I asked to change something on my order.
The food was very good! I always just get pepperoni on my pizza the first time I go somewhere. The pizza was a greasy, thin, crispy crust which was fantastic! Whatever cheese blend they use is amazing! Also, the server said they had a double crust if you prefer a thicker crust. Their garlic knots live up to their hype! They were light and soaked in garlic butter - delicious! I didn't even have room for the nearly dozen different sweet knots to choose from as well!
Will definetly be visiting again and recommending to all!
PLEASE NOTE: They don't take credit/debit cards for any charge under $35. So be prepared if you only have 2-3 people because you probably won't spend that much. (We spent $26 + tip). They have an ATM but it was down when we were there so we had to leave and come back with cash.