“Great!”

Add it.
Dragon Express
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 17, 2010

They now take credit cards!!! I always judge Chinese restaurants by Chicken Lo Mein and Chicken Fried Rice. If they pass that test, then I'll order other food. Dragon Express definitely passed that test and we love going there now. We usually carry out and everything's ready to go in 10 minutes.

Reviewed April 28, 2010

I love chicken and broccoli - I get it at every Chinese restaurant I go to, and hands down, Dragon Express has my favorite, period. The shrimp are huge, deveined and delicious. They are flexible with orders (if you want white sauce or brown sauce or on the side). They are fast (less than 10 minutes) and their prices are reasonable. True, they don't take credit/debit cards, but this has nothing to do with the quality of the food. Their lunch specials cannot be beat for the quantity of food you get for the price. I love this place!

1  Thank smewtann814
Reviewed January 29, 2010

Ordered food for carryout only to find out they don't accept credit/debit cards. What the helll?

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 15, 2008

their veggie eggrolls are so good

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook