“The Bread and Butter of Restaurants” 4 of 5 bubbles

Round The Clock Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 154 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis, Missouri
“The Bread and Butter of Restaurants”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is the type of restaurant I’ve always enjoyed. Family. It was nice to hear people mention that so-and-so has worked here forever and other positive comments. The service is quick and the food is excellent and there is plenty of it! I came for lunch. By the time I had my soup, I could only eat half my sandwich. It was nice having something light for dinner left from lunch!

• Visited March 2013

Angola, Indiana
“Great Service Great Food Great Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love this FAMILY OWNED Restaurant! Such great food, and service! You won't believe the prices! Really reasonable!

Visited April 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good daily specials”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is one of those restaurants you can get a good home-cooked like meal, with options you might not find in today's highly systemized nation-wide chain bar and grills. The bread rolls are awesome. Daily specials include variety. I enjoyed a liver and onions special I have not found anywhere else. Once I had lamb that was so tender and juicy. But the biggest surprise was when my husband ordered steak for lunch and dug into a steak so perfectly cooked, we've given up going to steak houses when we're in the area. We tried the other branch to this restaurant, but now always travel back to this one. The desserts look good, but we've always been too full to eat any so I can't really comment on that.

• Visited January 2013
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Solid Breakfasts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

This place isn't really open "round the clock", but it is open when you need it - breakfast. Bargain prices, good food, and great coffee. What more could you want?

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank NotRealHoosiers
Porter, Indiana
“If Your Hungry and don't Care What you Weigh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

I was amazed at the amount of food that served however I was more amazed at how greasy the food was. While I don't remember what the food tasted like which means it was okay, I still remember the grease that was in it.