“great food experience”

La Cabana
Ranked #17 of 162 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 8, 2013

the salsa was really yummy.. nice kick to it. skip the Guac,,,, not worth the $$ did not taste like guacamole. The shrimp Tacos were wonderful beautiful seasoning, took me back to CABO SAN Lucas. The Carnita was luscious pork cooked to perfection. The rice and beans I never eat... but i did last night, very well prepared~ the Chile Relleno had cloves in the batter, this taste did not work for me and will skip this item next time.
The staff was friendly, people were enjoying themselves. and look forward to a return visit to sample some of the yummy items brought to neighboring tables. Very pleased with our very reasonable dinner!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Nicely styled family run resturaunt done right. Fajitas are very good and not too salty. Margaritas are good too. Portions size are very large and almost assured a box for lunch the next day.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Try the enchiladas verde, the food is fresh and delicious. The atmosphere is relaxing and festive. The staff is friendly and professional. The whole experience is nice. It's my new favorite place to go with my wife.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

we had a waitress named Laura. she was rude from the beginning thru the end of the meal. she actually said, "what do you want?" -- she laughed at one of our friends who was from china and didnt know how to pronounce the title of the meal he wanted to order. very uncomfortable for us! two friends joined us right after we ordered. she acted like it was a huge inconvenience to add two more people to our party. it was a sunday night an not crazy busy. never again!

food was average. wont be back. too many other good restaurants.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I read the reviews before I went and I was not disappointed. The food was very good and the service was excellent. I will definitely go back.