“Can't Eat Just One!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Valparaiso
Indiana
“Can't Eat Just One!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I will go just for their cupcakes. I live about 45 minutes and it's a treat to come here and walk the downtown for one of many of these tasty cupcakes...You can't eat or buy just one flavor...great menu and the girls are very friendly behind the counter...people come for miles and line up...

• Visited July 2012

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Perfection in a Cupcake”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

It's very rare to find a cupcake that embodies everything you desire a decadent dessert. My family recently purchased a half-dozen cupcakes to celebrate birthdays. Each cupcake looks amazing, to start. The frosting is thoughtfully spiraled high with appropriate, edible decorations to enhance the flavor and design of that particular cupcake. The cake part is bouncy, light and moist without being heavy or seeming undercooked. The frosting itself is world-class. Often times buttercream frostings have a gritty taste to them because they are not mixed or measured properly. This is the creamiest frosting I have ever tasted, yet I didn't end up feeling like I was going to die in a sugar coma.

I don't know how he does it, and I sure wish I lived closer - but maybe it's better for my waistline that I don't! If you are ever in Valparaiso, Indiana - you have to add this to your list of places to try.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Heatherstao
Springfield, Missouri
“Absolutely delicious!”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

SO good! I loved the atmosphere of the cupcake shop and I definitely loved their cupcakes. I tried both the Smore's cupcake and the vanilla cupcake with chocolate frosting; both cupcakes were delicious. It was very difficult to make a decision on what to get, because they all looked so good. The prices were very reasonable too ($2.50 for an "original" and $4 for a specialty). I can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2012