“Not too many food choices”
Review of Dynasty Buffet

Dynasty Buffet
Ranked #73 of 163 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 8, 2014

They don't call it 'Die-nasty' for nothing. You'll probably regret it for the rest of your evening and into tomorrow, but hey evey body needs a trip to the Chinese buffet every now and then. Too bad there aren't other options. I'm actually most disappointed by the small selection of food options compared to other Chinese buffets. The Gereal Tsao's is alright. I like the crab rangoon. But other than those, i've found the meat options to be pretty poor...I love cheap food, but even I find myself thinking about where their meat came from.

1  Thank Taylor W

Reviewed December 30, 2013

If you want your "Asian food fix" this place will probably fit your desire. Everything is hot. A lot of oil and minimal flavor with many of the items. The meatballs are VERY fatty.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

For some reason, they expect you to tip them for going up and grabbing your food yourself? They bring you a drink and the check with two fortune cookies and if you don't tip them, they give you an attitude. Also, it's uncomfortable eating here because the, "Waiters????" WILL sit there and watch you with every sip of iced-tea and bite you take, begging, hoping, wishing that you leave them the ultimate 20 dollar tip. Please...

Reviewed May 28, 2013

my best friend and i like to have lunch together here. its right next to my house and is very reasonably priced.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The environment very eye appealing. The food looked good, until I saw nats on the desserts. When I went to pick up a dessert, a whole bunch of nats went flying...it was a real turn off. The service from the wait staff was very good, just those darn bugs! My kids and I joke and refer to that place as Die Nasty. Maybe, it was just a one time experience? I can't bring myself to go back after that.