“Good Experience! Great for Kids!”

Industrial Revolution Eatery & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Industrial Revolution Eatery & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 167 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 30
Description: Born out of a passion to create a bold, unique and exciting restaurant theme, the Industrial Revolution Eatery & Grille fuses the finest handcrafted comfort cuisine with an atmosphere that pays tribute to the American spirit of Innovation and Greatness.We aim to connect with our guests by telling the story of our nation’s inspirational past while serving them delicious classic foods favored by the American worker. This unique environment, which we call Upscale Industrial, is meant to inspire diners with inspirational stories of both famous and ordinary people who have made great contributions building our country as well as the risks taken that best exemplify Greatness.
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Read about this restaurant on Trip Advisor and stopped in on our RV trip. Our 2 girls (4 & 2) really got a kick out of the train going around the ceiling. The theme and décor were unique and interesting. Our food was good and prices were decent. Our waitress disappeared for 10 minutes before we had ordered but when I flagged another waiter down he was very gracious and apologetic and took our order for us. He told us to just let him know if we have any other issues and made us feel important again. (Management: I think his name was Josh). Turned out be a great stop on our vacation and would definitely stop by there again.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We stopped here for an early dinner. My son is 12 and the two mini burgers and potato wedges from the kid's menu were adequate for him. My daughter and I split a salad and a bowl of potato soup. Both were VERY good. Prices were fair; the decorations were very unique. This was a good dining experience for the kids and I. I would recommend it to anyone and we would not hesitate to eat there again

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We have eaten here before and were looking forward to it again. We go as a group after a potluck reunion in the afternoon. Unfortunately, I became ill shortly after entering the restaurant and couldn't eat what little I ordered. The management was extremely thankful and concerned when I told them I had been ill. They questioned what I had eaten, if I had had too much sun, etc. I am still looking forward to going back again next year when I will be able to enjoy not only the surroundings but also the food and drink. You may not be able to publish this as it seems not to praise the food, but I certainly can praise the wait staff and management.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

I visited the Industrial Revolution restaurant in August of last year and was pleasantly surprised to find out that their food is AMAZING!!!! Their burgers were perfectly delicious with the juicy meat and soft bun!!! Not to mention the environment! It gives off a taste of history! I highly highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the area!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Great food, great service!! Ashley was outstanding during our 2.5 day stay. Went back a second time the first trip was so great.

1  Thank KKev77