“Industrial Revolution food and service very good”

Industrial Revolution Eatery & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Industrial Revolution Eatery & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 168 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 30
Description: Born out of a passion to create a bold, unique and exciting restaurant theme, the Industrial Revolution Eatery & Grille fuses the finest handcrafted comfort cuisine with an atmosphere that pays tribute to the American spirit of Innovation and Greatness.We aim to connect with our guests by telling the story of our nation’s inspirational past while serving them delicious classic foods favored by the American worker. This unique environment, which we call Upscale Industrial, is meant to inspire diners with inspirational stories of both famous and ordinary people who have made great contributions building our country as well as the risks taken that best exemplify Greatness.
Reviewed May 6, 2014

My wife chose the pot roast pot pie; i, the perch tacos. Both were novel and very tasty. So was my peach iced tea. Our server Ashley was spirited, helpful, and fun. We enjoyed the decor and the video display. Interesting story of the steelmaker owner starting up the restaurant with a vision that combines the two vocations.

1  Thank BWteal

Reviewed May 1, 2014

This restaurant location has had several reincarnations over the years, but IRE&G has the right combination of great pub food, atmosphere, and excellent service to rewarad you with a very enjoyable eating and drinking experience. The menu if fun - fresh takes on burgers, wings, pizzas, salads - you name it. Aside from excellent coffee choices, the bar has a solid selection of craft and imported beers to go with old standards. And the bar is a big, friendly, sportsy type bar where you can be noisy without disturbing folks in the other dining areas. We had a large family group and, plagued with the " we don't like to make reservations until the last minute" gene, we thought we would be stuck. Without much notice, we were still accommodated on what had to be the busiest night of the century without any fuss. Our server could not have been more pleasant, attentive, or knowledgeable about the menu and the specials (no reading from crib notes). There were eight of us and we pretty much covered the menu by meal's end and were so pleased with the entire experience we know we'll be back soon. This is a fun place.

1  Thank NotRealHoosiers
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My wife and I were in for dinner with my youngest and had Adam as a server. Let me tell you how amazing he is. I love it when the servers tell us about the history guy of the day or week or Whatever and thoroughly explain the specials like he did. He was quick with the drink refills and just all around terrific! The food? Well the food is always amazing!

1  Thank Jeremy C
Reviewed April 27, 2014

On a whim, my husband and I decided to give this restaurant a try. I was, at first, very pleasantly surprised at the great atmosphere. Then, our server, Adam, came to our table and gave us a wonderful greeting and then let us know what was in store for us. After looking over the menu, we decided on the burger sampler and the roast beef pizza. Both were excellent. The sampler really gave me a great idea of what the actual full sized burgers tasted like. The train that ran overhead was fun to watch. Overall, a great dining experience that will merit a definite return.

1  Thank Gwynn R
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

First time visit was a great experience. Good atmosphere and good food. Pizza is delicious and the flavored teas are excellent. Service was exceptional. Will be back again.

1  Thank Valerie C